How to get your Basic Trust Level 1 (the easiest way)

Trying to prevent spam in this way will only result in a smaller community. I’ve been trying for weeks to get a higher trust level.

1 Like

I am here for that very reason and the requirement for a higher trust level is frustrating I’ve had multiple hours on the forum but still have not been granted that. Is there something I’m missing?

On the forum it shows that you’ve spent 1 hour of reading. Maybe are you scrolling fast instead of reading? I know that scrolling doesn’t count as reading.

Hahahaha it shall be well :joy::joy:

You are welcome sir. I hope it helps :pray: :sunglasses:

Check this out, i know it will help @chizzylmanizzyl

1 Like

Ok sure let me do that now

1 Like

Hey!
I understand some of the concerns mentioned above, but as a new user to the TronDAO forum and ecosystem, I find these tips useful for me to make the most out of the forum, and find my place here.

2 Likes

Hola, de eso se trata de que la gente que se une se sienta cómoda y encuentre su espacio.

2 Likes

Alright thanks I appreciate

1 Like

Thanks for the all informations! :hugs:

2 Likes

Same here, I was on the forum because of last Hackathon and after months I still don’t have trust level 1, which has discouraged me from participating even more, but what can you do…

2 Likes

U have to be here for like 30minutes continuous, reading post, commenting on post in all categories, and liking others post too. It will work out eventually