This was very helpful in figuring out how to get involved

2 Likes

It is little frustrating

2 Likes

And I still don’t understand how this works

2 Likes

Thanks you and have a nice day :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I wish to gain trust level 1 soon. Been working on it for a solid 8 minutes. :laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks for you help :blush:

thanks for that, this is very helpful! How long does it usually take to get there tho?

4 Likes

Most of those who are facing problems here getting their own TL1, although you have got 3h of read time, please note that you need to read other submissions to,

Those who are new or are still not able to get their basic badge just go to the hackathon voting page and start going through each submission at a time and you are sure to get your basic badge in 2-3 hours or after going through 25-30 submissions or so.(If you have been on the forum and have previous read time, these numbers could be small)

most people I see complaining here, don’t bother to see other’s submissions, but only follow their own’s or their friend’s. That behavior is not gonna provide you with a Trust badge

Anyways please support our submission, also shower us with your suggestions on the attached link and voting for #N25 Tokeniz:- Giving value to NFTs

Hope you get your Basic Badge soon, you can start by visiting our project and providing your suggestions

30 Likes

Yes participate in the fourm you will get that

4 Likes

Thanks for this help!

4 Likes

Thank you for the info :grin:

1 Like

Reaching trust level 1 is quite difficult

5 Likes

Thanks. Nice ad by the way lol

4 Likes