HTX DAO's Airdrop for TRX and USDT Holders

Hello Tronics, I know we all love Airdrops. Guess what?
Airdrop is here for Tron users. All the information and guidance needed to qualify is here below.

To enhance the engagement of TRON users and strengthen our governance, HTX DAO has decided to airdrop HTX tokens to TRX and USDT holders on the TRON network.
This airdrop serves as a positive token incentive from HTX DAO to the TRON ecosystem.

@Prince-Onscolo ( Muti-chain whale)
@Nweke-nature1.com ( TRX whale)
@Relate101 ( trx upcoming whale)
@manfred_jr @HunterTRON
@Youngyuppie @Nana66419
Check this out. This gonna be MASSIVE

11 Likes

Thank you sir for the information

2 Likes

Get ready cause your Airdrop gonna be massive

2 Likes

You missed out on tagging my mentor @Nana66419 on this, thank you very much for the info by the way.

4 Likes

What wallet should we hodl this in? Klever or TronLink or htx?

1 Like

Eligibility

2 Likes

No wallet to be precise but as far as you hold tron above 20000 and usdt above 70 thousand
It’s could be on any wallet I think

2 Likes

My bad, please he should forgive me when he see this.
We missing him already.

I can see you eligible for the Airdrop already

3 Likes

Very good you have idea on the conditions for the airdrop

1 Like

Thank you big man :pray::clap:

2 Likes

This airdrop is design for Tron whales

Lols, from what TRX holdings do you called whales?

A significant amount of TRX that is certainly more than 20,000 $TRX but for newbies like me and many others, this airdrop is certainly not for us

1 Like

That’s fair but does this mean it could be airdropped to any wallet that holds Tron or USDT trc20? Cos I don’t see htx in Binance nor klever wallet, if I’m mistaken correct me.

1 Like

I think TronDao should reconsider the conditions of the airdrop to accommodate the bottom feeders in the ecosystem because the bottom feeders are the main foundation and support system of the community whilst whales are strictly investments and taking profits based, just my 2 cents.

1 Like

I think you should hold your Trx or Usdt on HTX exchange to be eligible

1 Like

Exactly what I think too. They need to reconsider the eligibility and review the amount of $TRX holders should have to stand eligible for the airdrop but the big question is, are they hearing our voices here?
I don’t think so

1 Like

I don’t think still possible, cause the conditions already published. Just joined and I’m not anyway close to the qualifications

1 Like

Just like many of us especially in this forum that is why I said that the airdrop is not meant for us

Maybe I think so bro