KnowledgeSwap: Learn.. Share.. Gain

Thanks @the_omar will try it out and give some feed back :+1:

2 Likes
  1. We are excited to announce that we will be working on expanding the team and doing a professional UI/UX Upgrade that fits with the academic theme of the application and aligns with our objectives as a team.
  2. We are currently working on the random reward contract for hardworking credible solvers, and the roadmap for that will be released soon.
  3. We are also working to implement an upvote system for question replies.

Thank you, everyone, for your support so far! and we will be excited to receive your feedback.

2 Likes

We are excited to announce that we are working on the following and will be delivering within a couple of days:

• Very High-level UI enhancement
  • Upvoting System
  • Reduction of transaction fees by 90% and making it independent of the length
  • Introducing portfolio awards
  • Random Rewarding of all people with credibility contract.
2 Likes

Great project and real problem solving

2 Likes

Keep building team
All the best :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Hello all, KnowledgeSwap is getting a tremendous update in two days. Stay tuned!

Wow that beautiful
I kinda like the concept

1 Like

As a student, this looks dope. I like the idea of the possible information/knowledge that can be shared through this platform.

2 Likes

Knowledge is essential thing for a progress. Keep working on your project and let people know as much as you can share

1 Like

high quality web3 project. GO on buddies

1 Like

Also you explained test instructions really well, I will vote for your effort

1 Like

Hola, te deseo suerte en tu proyecto ha sido explicado con toda clase de detalles, para estudiantes y personas que necesitan información es muy interesante.

1 Like

This project is a great one indeed!!!

2 Likes

What is the incentives to be received tron?

KS Tokens will be rewarded as a reward for solving questions + reoccurring airdrops for people with high credibility.

I will go with this project as further towards stackoverflow but just for web3.

I will allow so that anyone can read the questions and responses even if it’s not connected.

A little to much red for UI. But I love the background.

@constantinpricope201

We totally agree with you, which is why we just finished a UI upgrade on our development app, that’s currently on MATIC test net, after we test it for long enough, we will ship it to BTTC test then mainnet.

Please give us your opinion on the UI enhancement. We Would love your feedback!

https://knowledgeswap.vercel.app/

Still that red…

I tired the BTTC
My answer does not appear. Maybe it should ?
Learning it’s obstruct by the KS token …(over 1000)

Still some work to do…

What question did you reply to?

Incredible job, I like your moves guys! Keep building it up