Nature ForeTold - NFT platform supporting endangered species

Very nice project i’ve seen in this hackathon. Keep on building, bro.

5 Likes

Not bro, but thank you so much ahahah

4 Likes

thanks a lot for sharing a comment

5 Likes

save the polar bears !!!

7 Likes

Nice website, simple and great design

5 Likes

Save my penguinssssss, I am with u guys in that project

4 Likes

So…it works like… suppose I support for any endangered species & create NFT around it and upload and the project helps me get that sold on opensea and also allows me to decide the % of income towards donation…rite…?

4 Likes

ahahahah yess we will, with the support of you

3 Likes

Yess, exactly it works like that. But we are planning to bring more updates, we’ll give details in coming days

3 Likes

Okay… thanks for the reply… but with that… wanna ask… what’s the benefit to project…? From where does the revenue come…?

6 Likes

I’m saying random numbers so it’ll be easy to imagine. If we say that the NFT to be sold will be sold for 100 units, the donation amount the user chose is 10 units and with a 2% deduction, that is, 2 units constitute one of the income sources of the site. In addition, it is aimed to create different income models with various events and campaigns currently being planned. With these revenues, we aim to create a sustainable work by advertising the project and the like.

5 Likes

Cool… u mean charging some % of fees for each NFT sold through the platform…rite…? Kinda platform fees…

Looking forward to what other sources of income generation ur bringing in…

Also I’d like to know if u have any plans to list a ur own token…? That can be used to incentivize the user or could also be used as governance token…?

6 Likes

ayooo, I draw dolphin, you save dolphin ??? ahahah perfect loved that

4 Likes

Hey, are you looking for investors ? If so, then you can contact me

6 Likes

1 more question… how does the tron community gets benefited by the project…? Any plans for other marketplaces except opensea…?

5 Likes

good project, want to see it as winner

4 Likes

Yess exactly we mean charging some % of fees for each NFT. We also aim to cooperate with several professional designers at the moment. In this way, it is among our goals to sell NFTs created directly under our own platform. We also plan regular sweepstakes among NFT designers.
It is among our plans to list our own token. We even plan to share the details soon.

3 Likes

We are researching other markets as well, currently we want to focus on the advertising phase. That’s why we planned to spend our savings on advertising first and then expand to other platforms. As for the benefits of the TRON community:
If we can win an award, we will use TRON Hackathon as a reference while reaching out to designers and sponsors to make our name known, we will make a kind of advertisement. We will also have incentives on the use of TRON’s own coin on our platform. We are detailing them now.

3 Likes

Your questions were very high quality and detailed, thank you very much for your interest :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words & appreciation :pray:t3:

Feel free to DM for any kind of support. If required, I would be pleased to help u connecting with some best professional designers & also with the marketing/advertising support u looking for.

4 Likes