New ways of earning an income

What are great ways to make an income?

12 Likes

There are multiple ways of earning money in today’s world. The most effective way of earning money is to apply on freelancer website. You can also invest in some money in any website of your choice. You see there are thousands of ways to earn money from home.

5 Likes

working for an IT company is a great income, and you learn daily new stuff :wink:

3 Likes

It depends on what you like to do. If you are unsure, think of this: what would you work as if all jobs payed the same money?

1 Like

in this era multiple sources of income is the way to go away,in case one has a white collar job it is advisable to have another source of income on the side .So not only do you get monthly salary but extra coins on top

4 Likes

I think I would definitely give freelancing a try. Any suggestions of good websites to apply to on?

1 Like

Haha I don’t really know much about I lT to start with. But thanks for suggesting :grinning:

1 Like

I would do a job where I work for myself

1 Like

I totally agree with this. The aim is to not do a 9-5 and work for oneself

2 Likes

Yeah there are many good freelancer websites to apply on like - Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer. You can search more on Google by searching “freelancer websites” and you’ll find multiple options to choose from. :heart:

2 Likes

Somebody suggested freelancing which sounds like a great idea

4 Likes