Pi Network with over 40 million active users!

Global consensus is holding ion $314000 usd, its now migrating to mainnet and barters are already happening at the consensus price, its free to mine and has been developing over 3 years, its the only one with centralized KYC , people behind it are from stanford unvisersity un USA. Its developed on web3.0

Please use my link below as a referrer , you loose nothing its free mining and its becoming a true revolution.

39 Likes

How true is this really??

11 Likes

been following it for 2.5 years, and you from my end its a very good opportunity, check twitter trending topics and asian countries, they are using it already at consensus price. its very important to barter the coin and give it value before launching in exchanges, they are doing things right and have a real active million community behind. No loss on trying its free mining through your phone app.

14 Likes

Waiting for updates but couldn’t find any new proper updates for pi, have you got any links

6 Likes

Alot of people has been mining pi for years now. When do we start using it?

3 Likes

KYC and mainnet migration is happening now. Pi is already being used as a barter coin mainly in china, indonesia etc. where 65% of pi miners are. this adds much more strength and recognition to the price once it launches on exchanges. Follow pi influencers on twitter

11 Likes

Twitter is trending topic related to Pi network, do some research there

4 Likes

TRON has a variety of projects in categories such as stablecoins, liquidity mining, and wallets :rocket::rocket:

4 Likes

Thanks for the information. I’m already getting tired of mining Pi😩

3 Likes

This is very interesting :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

I am a pi devotee and have been mining for sometime now, these is so exciting guys

2 Likes

no one is saying otherwise, this section “chit chat” is to discuss other crypto so no harm is done

4 Likes

I thought pi had died long ago :joy: people have the patience to mine it still?

2 Likes

Pi always does well its tool is user friendly

4 Likes

When it’ll go on mainnet, I’m waiting from a long time & doing cloud mining

3 Likes

希望早日kyc,π火遍全球,干掉美元霸权

2 Likes

How much can this project be trusted

2 Likes

Lot of people been mining in Pi for years now me myself been mining use it as my pass time since its free mining all i have to do is using the application, even just using my phone.

3 Likes

Haha, People are still mining Pi :joy:

1 Like

Still waiting for my kyc which seems to take forever

1 Like