TRON Total Account Exceed 193,000,000

From the post made on X (Twitter) by the official account of TronScan, it was recorded that the total account of Tron has reached 193,032,437, exceeding 193 million accounts on Tron blockchain.

This is a huge milestone and a sign we’re heading to somewhere better, in future.

With this figure, do you think we can reach to a record high of 195 million accounts by EOY?

13 Likes

Would 200million account be too small by EOY?

3 Likes

Hahahahaha! Won’t be too small or big but recording a little below 7 million accounts from now till EOY?

To me it seem a little unrealistic but not IMPOSSIBLE.

5 Likes

It’s a major milestone indeed , who doesn’t like better soup :stew: :grin: , everyone loves cheap transactions, so more users will continue to increase :fire:

4 Likes

The rate at which this is growing, I won’t be surprised if I see 200 million EOY.
Day in and day out people are creating new accounts

5 Likes

Another great milestone achieved ! I think this is phenomenal!
200 KK soon ! #TRON :top:

2 Likes

Yes, everyone loves cheap transaction but can we still boast of the cheap transaction on Tron blockchain?

2 Likes

Yeah wouldn’t be a surprise to me either but I think this is not feasible. Obviously, it would’ve make more sense to me if we should say sometime within Q1 2024

2 Likes

We’re definitely getting there sooner :zap::zap::zap:
Realising that I’m among the first 193,000,000 Tron users in the world makes me feel more excited about the future :smiling_face:

1 Like

Am replying this with a question,… which chain do you prefer running a transactions like sending/ moving out funds?

1 Like

My main chain has always been Tron but that doesn’t guarantee it’s cheapness in transactions.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, then why do you choose or prefer Tron ?

1 Like

Hahahahaha! Just a bit at a time. Can we still boast of cheapest transactions on Tron?

Why I choose Tron may not be ENTIRELY because of transaction cost because if it was, I would definitely have worked away by now. There are other options like flexibility of the network, security infrastructure, ease of using the blockchain, and other factors to determine before choosing a network to use :grinning:

2 Likes

I love this very smart and Klever, please would you mind telling or revealing to us the other factors :eyes: because we the novice and the community are willing to learn from an experienced investor like you

You must be a PDP member - People Deceiving People :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Mmmmmm let’s see how it goes

1 Like

My best Chain for all is TRON TRX

2 Likes

Sir Please :pleading_face: I don’t understand the angle you are about to play this corner kick

1 Like

All eyes :eyes: on TronScan to monitor the growth :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, Tron remain the best, anytime anyday. I like how convenient it is to interact with DApps and the ease of developing a DApp that developers enjoy. But when it comes to cheapest transaction, I don’t think we can still boast about that. To say the least, we are no longer in the top spot, when it comes to that. I have done a transaction with several chains that cost way lower than Tron. And this doesn’t mean we are the costliest chain either :grinning:

2 Likes