From a Tronics angle :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

oh my eyes are on trondao twitter account lol

1 Like

I think I need some helmet :military_helmet: to get prepared

1 Like

Hehehehehehehehehe :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just after 10 days of breaking through over 193M Tron accounts, we are now at over 195M accounts on Tron :fire::fire::fire:

With this fast pace, I no longer think it will be long before we reach over 200M accounts on Tron blockchain.

Congratulations to everyone who contributed in making this happen :clap:

2 Likes

@Youngyuppie remember this?

I told you, easy easy job

1 Like

Na you dey run am, 200M goal by you

simple simple :joy::joy::joy:

let’s see

Yes, I remember it very well, that was why I said I no longer think it will still be long before we see 200M accounts :grinning:
You get it right bro… how did we get over 2M accounts within just 10 days :flushed: This is so f*cking crazy :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Hahahahahaha! It seems na only me that didn’t see this one coming :joy::joy::joy::joy: Mehn, I can’t get my head over how we were able to get 2M accounts on Tron within 10 days :roll_eyes:
I’m just feeling like a whale, knowing that I’ve been in this ship long before others started rushing in, though my wallet is saying otherwise :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I think one of the reasons why there’s a massive onboarding process is; people are migrating in numbers to the Blockchain with cheaper txn fees, makes alot of sense.

if you say cheaper, it raises a lot of argument

2 Likes

I know bro, there are other cheap transactions fees on Blockchains that I personally interact with like Zilliqa, cosmos, etc. But Tron is also on the least of Blockchains with cheap txn fees unlike Ethereum Mainnet, but anyone noticed how Ethereum gas fees have been cheap lately even with the pump?

1 Like

when using trx as gas fees, eth is now cheaper

1 Like

I took profits the other day following the recent pump and I saw gas fees at 0.58, I couldn’t really believe my eyes :eyes:

1 Like

Yes, considering the volume of USDT on Tron, people has started seeing all they wished for in blockchain industry on Tron.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha! Reading this only reminds me of the discussion I heard with @Nweke-nature1.com some time ago

2 Likes

Do you actually want to raise the dust in this dry season :joy:

The daily transaction volume on Tron is super impressive and also the time frame for transaction initiation i.e transaction per second, that’s partly why there’s a massive onboarding going on for Tron ecosystem, permit me to say Solana too.