What an absolutely incredible Season it has been thus far! Each and every one of us has made remarkable progress compared to the last season.
As we approach the announcement of the Pre Selection results and the Voting period, I wanted to initiate this discussion thread to delve into the extraordinary projects of this season.
While all the projects are undeniably fantastic in their own unique ways, it is crucial that we take a more comprehensive approach when evaluating them. And the most effective way to achieve that is by assessing each project according to the Judging criteria.
The Judging criteria are:
- Originality & Creativity - How novel and innovative is the idea? Does it set out to do something unique or at least improve existing models?
- Technicality & Design - What is tech like? Is it user-friendly and does it have comprehensive and efficient features? Is it designed to scale?
- Business Model & Feasibility - What is the value proposition and how does it set out to differentiate itself? How will it capture the market and/or generate revenue?
- Usability - What is the user experience like? Is it clean and intuitive such that users not familiar with blockchain can easily interact with the program?
- Practicality & Use Case - Is this something the community would actually use and want? Will the idea have an impact on the crypto community?
- Contribution to the Crypto Ecosystem - How does your idea increase crypto adoption, value for its users, and innovation in the field of blockchain? Does it welcome new users and help existing users?
Please feel free to share your favorite projects that excel according to these criteria!
P.S. A big shout-out to the developers for crafting such remarkable platforms for all of us. Now that all the hard work has been done, I strongly encourage you to explore all the projects and share your thoughts. There is so much to learn beyond the confines of our IDEs when we closely observe what others have built!