QuestArcade - relaxing and more relaxing is just a click away

Welcome to Season 6. It looks like a sweet project. All the best, team.
I’d appreciate it if you could make a mowing the lawn map for me :rofl: I have ABSOLUTELY 0 chance to do it in real life due to the weather in Belarus let me at least try it on your platform :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Youth; you have already made plans. May everything go well, let’s try the platform quickly. Keep improving well!

2 Likes

Ok I really understand you now, thank you for replying to me and goodluck to you

3 Likes

Your response is a stress reliever on it’s own, seems the purpose of the game is in full effect by default lol. Thank you for sharing additional information about the varied range of games in the stress-relief area that QuestArcade intends to offer.
For the sake of clarity, I got one question;
Given the potential for crossover between gaming and mindfulness practices, are there any plans to add features or mechanics that promote mindfulness or meditation into the gameplay experience?

3 Likes

Alright good to know, thanks your response, all the best

3 Likes

will be waiting for demo to see how this questarcade will look like, it involves connecting of wallet so please make sure your website is secured and cant be used by any bad actor to drained players wallet

5 Likes

Please what will be the fees for premium mode for this project?

3 Likes

Thanks a lot ahahha
We didn’t add that type one in the first prototype, besides why not in future updates ?
That’s a nice idea :handshake:

Your approach motivates us, thanks a lot :handshake:

Yes, exactly as you say. We aim not to limit our platform to games. We are working on adding subpages on meditation and relaxation as well.
In addition, we try to add many sub-pages that are good for people who spend a lot of time in front of devices aimed at eye health and nutrition and etc., which they forget to take care during the day.

1 Like

A very appropriate and necessary advice
High-security and great user experience are our primary principles. We will be here with a solid platform in every respect :handshake:

1 Like

Hello @Relate101
Thank you for following our project and directing questions :handshake:

To be honest, we continue to stabilize our budget according to new animations and different plugins. That’s why we haven’t decided on the price yet.

What we can say is that since our friends on the tron ​​dao forum will be the first users of QuestArcade, we plan to keep a very, very low value at the beginning.
We will tag you once it is decided.

Wow, thanks for the reply, I can feel quite a healthy amount of warmth in your response.
Expanding the platform beyond gaming to include subpages on meditation, relaxation, eye health, and nutrition is a noteworthy approach to promoting overall well-being.

How will the addition of subpages on meditation, relaxation, eye health, and nutrition be communicated to current and new users in order to increase knowledge and utilization of these vital resources?

1 Like

While your competitors focus on short bursts of stress relief, have you explored if your target audience also desires a deeper engagement or ongoing support system within the game itself.

1 Like

Alright no problem, please keep me posted.

1 Like

Our feelings and thoughts are mutual :hearts:

We want to answer this question by publishing the demo next week.

Since the users in the forum will be QuestArcade’s first users, we will have a few trial design changes. We will do this by working on important points, as you said.

1 Like

@Okorie thanks for question, we can clearly say that nowaday we closely monitor 3 different mobile apps and extra 2 websites. We focus on the characteristics that make different categories and types more preferred.

However, after all, our main mission is to ultimately achieve our own unique style rather than being a nice mix of different projects.
(In short, we take into consideration what you said and we will continue to do so)

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, your project QuestArcade is really intriguing to me and as such, I’d be keeping a really close watch on it, goodluck on everything moving forward!

1 Like

This sounds exciting! :slight_smile:
All the best.

1 Like

It sounds like you have an ambitious and exciting vision for your project. Can you provide more details about how you plan to integrate animation and gaming elements into your platform and provide insight on how you envision these features enhancing the user experience?

Again, how do you plan on adding the demo because I am looking forward to it

1 Like

Welcome to the hackathon. Can you provide the site we can connect our MetaMask wallet to and try your game

1 Like