QuestArcade - relaxing and more relaxing is just a click away

Just in case you say “I don’t have much time, let me take a look for a minute”, our video is online:

2 Likes

I love the bright colors being employed in the UI of the website, kudos on this and keep building.

2 Likes

It looks like your platform can only be accessed only on desktop

2 Likes

I don’t know why it’s showing me this

2 Likes

Obviously we should use desktop. That why you see that

4 Likes

I like it because of the colors thank you for tagging me

2 Likes

@Chizz @Nweke-nature1.com We try to build all the games and animations we use on our site entirely on CSS and JS. For this reason, we need to make every new page responsive.

As we stated in the milestones, we plan to bring a responsive view and app for mobile after completing a certain number of games and subpage designs on the desktop. We’ll inform you when it becomes ready.

2 Likes

@manfred_jr @ines_valerie happy to hear that your nice words. Thanks a lot

3 Likes

Kudos to you on this. I enjoyed spending some time on your platform and expecting for more thrilling experience :clap:

3 Likes

checked, I see nice pics there but I dont understand… tried other games there…no instructions

2 Likes

Yeah maybe they can add question mark which shows the instructions of that page about how to play and what to do… It’d be great guide for new users

3 Likes

@Prince-Onscolo it is clicker/Idle game we shares as last. Mostly people who want to spend some time enjoy it. Logic is that user update what they have in that concept, for example in kingdom in our platform.

No worries. For all pages, we’ll add user instructions. Because our games’ categories vary a lot. So we want to make changing between pages easy for all of our users. :bowling: :video_game:

2 Likes

Yesss exactly, those instructions are on the way. It’ll be definitely great guide

2 Likes

okay, thank you. that will be great

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

As QuestArcade, unfortunately, we (@QuestArcade, @CyberNova, @Spectrum) could not be selected for the community voting. Therefore, we wanted to inform all our followers both from our own page and from the voting page.

@HODL @ines_valerie @Prince-Onscolo @manfred_jr @Okorie @Relate101 @Nweke-nature1.com @Chizz @Kavel @JamWiener @WebWhispers @Chukseucharia @Boyana @GrabTeam @SovaSniper @FelixOttesen @Andreaxino @RoseyTara @Leevi @Juggernaut @elluminaZK @Vdouglas @BahaKoc1x @mypeaceduck @GabriKaste @BertJanRider

We wholeheartedly support all the selected teams and wish them good luck. We would like to thank @SimbadMarino for helping and supporting us throughout the development process.

So what will happen next for QuestArcade?
We started this journey with great seriousness and we will maintain our determination. As we stated in Milestones, we continue to move forward and we will be in front of you with new games. QuestArcade will further develop its BTTC infrastructure and continue to inform our followers regularly both here and on twitter.

Thanks again to the entire TRON community. Stay tuned and be the first to hear about the updates :dizzy: :bowling: sTRONger together…

11 Likes

hi @QuestArcade, don’t be upset.
As the admins wrote, you have a chance to win one of the bonus prizes

2 Likes

Im in shock you guys didnt get selected, what went wrong buddy? You guys were doing great. Hoping to see you guys in next hackathon :heart: keep building.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Juggernaut for motivation.

Our BTTC integration included wallet binding and membership systems. Most likely, our project would be valid for selections if we added in-game item sales with BTT. This is the conclusion we reached as a team. Now we continue to work on this. We will be here with new contents on our platform. :dizzy: :dizzy:

2 Likes

Hi @anntonioo thanks a lot for motivation. We wrote it to S6 page, let me just copy our response here as well.

It is always necessary to be optimistic and look forward. The most important thing is to learn from failures and that’s what we do.

We came not for the reward, but because we believed in the TRON network and the community established here, and we continue with our faith intact. New games featuring BTT trading will also arrive next week. There is no rest for the weary. All team is working well :muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

Love the spirit :raised_hands: best of luck to the team :+1:

2 Likes