Security tips. do not send any crypto or money to someone to trade on your behalf

Hello fam, I am here again on security. It really hurts to see people get scammed. I had an info yesterday that, some guy who knows nothing about crypto has been scammed almost $2k. Please there is no free money.
Most people only show you watch mode wallet.
Please let stay safe and also let’s help our brothers and sisters in our communities who know nothing about crypto.
These scammers are giving crypto a bad name especially in Africa.

Let’s tell them that’s not how crypto works
You need to invest money and time.
You don’t have to send it to anyone to trade for you.
Please and please let’s help them. Thank you

10 Likes

Thanks for the information, everyone needs to be careful and cautious

2 Likes

Gracias nuevamente por tu información de interés.

2 Likes

you are all welcome
Please stay safe and inform others too :pray:

3 Likes

We need to educate people about scams to protect them. The fact that people only reach out to the official group after being scammed shows a need for proactive measures. I request the Tron team to spread awareness through videos on their official YouTube channel, which could help protect many individuals. Let’s work together to keep our community safe.

2 Likes

Especially for newbies in CRYPTO

Feels so sad and BAAD to be scam via way that look like the legit ways

We all have to stay safu

1 Like

Yes a form for education is important on how and when to protect most our
CRYPTO wallet.
Also, not falling too good to be real return of investment with big returns
Under a short period of time

1 Like

sure sure, thank you so much. mostly we crypto users are aware of these so the targeted people are those new or those who want to invest in crypto

very very important. Mostly input these on my whatsapp status to protect my friends who are not yet in crypto. So please let’s do same. our community churches, schools

3 Likes

This will help create
CRYPTO security awareness
Both for our Tronics and other blockchain at large

3 Likes

A guy whom i was with on a platform was portraying himself as an expert trader, people started given him money to trade on their behalfs,

In less than a week he lost $10,000 to future trading. People were on his neck for refund and till date the guy is nowhere to be found. I am sure he didnt even trade it, he just spent the money.

3 Likes

on this platform lol
We have to stay vigilant

2 Likes

So sad.
But we shouldn’t fall for too TRUE to be real
Investment ROI expectations

In nutshell, we are responsible for our
Losses and profit.

1 Like

It was a whatsapp platform. People even threatened to send him to some Nigerian gods something something but the guy didn’t care.

U can take him anywhere you want, the money is lost and he was not ready to refund. Thats all he said and left the group.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: gods?
Was the fraudster a Nigerian or Ghanaian?

I have been a vitcim of this similar issues in my early days of crypto journey.

In nutshell, money and coins lost, I learnt my lesson and became more careful .

Lols, Im just thinking of the gods can influence crypto???

2 Likes

Hola, esto es parte del aprendizaje en este mundo, lo que hace ser más cauteloso e investigar cada paso que dás.

1 Like

Most of us have been scammed before :joy:
We learn from these

2 Likes

Hahah

That serves as our fundamental lessons

some fake OGs take advantage of newbies

1 Like