Tutorials by Moneyversac

Hi guys

My name is Moneyversac and I am a tron community member since almost 5 years now.
I am also part of the TURU Global group, last Hackaton winners.

For crypto it’s always best to use Twitter since it’s the place to go for crypto information.
It’s the so called CT - CryptoTwitter.
If you have not followed me yet you can do so here:
https://twitter.com/moneyversac

In my free time I do YouTube videos which focuses on teaching people on how to use Crypto and how to manage finances.
Basically tutorials about finances & crypto.

If you are new to Tron I recommend watching some of my videos and If you like it I kindly ask you to subscribe my channel here:

Start first with “how to not get scammed”
in my opinion, it’ts always priority number one to learn how to navigate through the crypto world safely, in the end it’s all about your hard-earned money, and you certainly don’t want to lose that.

As a next step, I would say go for freezing/stacking and voting

And if you are not lazy and want to get the basic knowledge on crypto, I would recommend taking a look at my Crypto basics tutorial.

In the past 5 years I have helped so many people with their problems in crypto and I am doing this till up to day.
I am always happy to share my knowledge, so don’t hesitate to contact me.

So that’s it for me for now, you can reach out to me directly via telegram or twitter or here in the forum of course.

28 Likes

Great videos :+1::fire::fire::fire:
Can’t wait to see the next ones :raised_hands:

5 Likes

You said you can be reached via telegram but didn’t drop a telegram link to reach you :confused:

7 Likes

my name is the same everywhere, so it’s very simple: @moneyversac
hope it helps :slight_smile:

6 Likes

For the next video, would be nice a “how to spot red flags while making research about a project” :nerd_face:

7 Likes

That’ll be great, I’ll check out our YT and hit you up on telegram if I need additional info

8 Likes

Great job and videos!
Thanks for your work :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Great job, thanks for sharing

4 Likes

I really appreciate your effort and the steps you have taken, i have been scammed alot but i have started to recover this few days i have joined this forum. more success ahead

4 Likes

Sorry for this bro. Hopefully now you have learn and you will be more careful now!
Time to earn now :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Great idea. :+1: Appreciate sharing your knowledge with the community. Excellent explainer video series. Go ahead and best of luck ! :heart_eyes: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Cool work sir :saluting_face: moooooreeee

1 Like

yes boss thanks boss :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

I need more information, thank you

2 Likes

Lots to learn on how to manage your tron accounts

1 Like

Interesting, thanks a lot

1 Like

Great videos Sir, I will give you a follow on Twitter, maybe we could be friends :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for these, it’s really going to be helpful for newbies like me, who is just trying to get into cryptospace

2 Likes

good work, love these videos. Your helping nature is highly appreciable

2 Likes

just subscribed your channel, wish to learn more about crypto

4 Likes