This is my First post, I'm new into crypto, Advise me like I'm 10yrs

Hello Crypto family, Happy to be part of this forum.
So much activity going on, and I’m like you people are well loaded with crypto information and knowledge.
Now, I would humbly ask for mentorship so I can have good moves in Crypto journey. All advise I wil appreciate them. Thank you.

7 Likes

welcome sir
How i can creat new post
I’m new 2
search all the forum but didnt find the buttom for new topic?
thanks

2 Likes

I think you need to reach certain level to get that opportunity to post so kindly stay active and join discussions :pray:t2:

1 Like

You are highly welcome once again to the forum,…a journey of a thousands miles begins with a step

First of all always bear in mind that crypto is not get rich quick scheme but it’s a road to financial freedom
only if you have patience,
only if you are ready to learn new things,
only if you are ready to endure
Of course you have to be ready to loose as well but always be ready to recover all your losses by always taking profits when necessary
You have to untie emotional garment on this journey

I may not have a lot to offer but this is just a preamble from me to you

You are highly welcome once again
Wishing you all the best

6 Likes

Hello Buddy, you welcome to Tron Dao forum,
Currently hosting the 5th Tron Hackathon.

We have amazing people here, with
Different levels of Crypto knowledge.

Asking of crypto mentorship and advise.
You should know and Ready for it’s a 2way thing.
Meaning, you play your part, your mentor will
Play his/part.

I believe Tron has been your first crypto contact.
Very good, you in a right place.
And Tron Dao forum to be precise.

Kudos

5 Likes

Here is my few general crypto advise I could share
With you and the next or newbies that will be joining us later.

1. Do your research;-
    Before you invest in any crypto it’s important to do your research and understand the project.
    A lot of scams out there, so it’s important to be careful.

2. Start small:-
    Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose. Crypto are a volatile asset class, and their prices can fluctuate wildly.

It’s important to start small and gradually increase your investment as you learn more and become more comfortable with the market.

I will personally say there’s no minimum amount to start with, all depends on you pocket. Don’t use your emergency funds .

If you read closely in this forum, lots of us have shared some of our loses I’m crypto investment… Including me.

1. Invest for the long term.
    Crypto are difficult to predict their short-term price movements. If you’re investing in Tron or any other crypto, it’s important to have a long-term mindset.

2. Diversify your portfolio.
    Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. When you’re investing in crypto, it’s important to diversify your portfolio by investing in a variety of different projects.
    This will help to reduce your risk if one project fails.

But you should not just invest into random coins in the name of diverfy portfolio.

1. Store your coins safely.
    Once you’ve bought some Tron or other crypto it’s important to store them safely. You can do this by keeping them on an exchange, or decentralized wallet, option all depends on your preference.

We have our able Chief security Crypto officer @Prince-Onscolo , whom is capable to lead us through safety in crypto wallet selection.

1. Be patient.
    The crypto market is still in its early stages, and it’s important to be patient. Don’t expect to get rich quick. If you invest in Tron or any other crypto for the long term, you’re more likely to be successful.
    Please note, NOT AS FINANCIAL ASSURANCE.

I trust this will help, to broaden your feels about CRYPTO.
Do have a lovely day

6 Likes

Check this video, let a comment and share it to everybody

Made by @moneyversac

2 Likes

Here are some additional tips for a newbie into Tron and Crypto:

• Join a community:-

There are many Tron and crypto communities online where you can learn more about the projects and get help from other investors, and one of the Great place to be is this Tron Dao forum

• Read articles and watch videos:-

This is where the work of personal research comes into play. There are a lot of great resources available online that can teach you about Tron and crypto. You can still learn from people’s post here, learn on YouTube, Google and now we even have AI LEARNING TOOLS that you can research with. Infact made easy like A-Z.

• Attend conferences and meetups:-

This might not be a common even in our location, but this is a great way to meet other investors and learn more about the industry.

• Don’t be afraid to ask questions:-

If you don’t understand something, ask for help.
And Kudos for taking the bold step to ask your questions here.

There are a lot of people who are willing to help newbies learn about Tron and crypto.

I hope this advice is helpful.

3 Likes

The most important thing you need to know is to save your seed phrase and private keys in a very secured place and not letting anyone have it at any cost.

Again, before investing in any project, do a thorough research on the project and the team. Know the vision and the problem it tend to solve.

Invest on project that offer staking feature. This will help you survive the bear :bear: market.

2 Likes

Don’t over think your crypto investments :man_shrugging:

Hello and welcome to the TronDao Crypto forum! It’s great to see your enthusiasm for learning about cryptocurrencies. When starting your crypto journey, here are a few tips to consider:

1. Educate Yourself: Take the time to learn about blockchain technology, different types of cryptocurrencies, and how they work. Understanding the basics will help you make informed decisions.

2. Research: Before investing in any cryptocurrency, research thoroughly. Understand the project’s goals, team, use case, and potential for adoption. Always be cautious of potential scams.

3. Diversification: Don’t put all your funds into a single cryptocurrency. Diversifying your investments can help manage risk.

4. Stay Updated: The cryptocurrency market is fast-paced and constantly evolving. Stay updated with the latest news, trends, and market developments.

5. Start Small: Begin with a small amount that you can afford to lose. Crypto investments can be volatile, so it’s important to start cautiously.

6. Security: Ensure the security of your investments by using reputable wallets and exchanges. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA) and consider using hardware wallets for added security.

7. Long-Term Perspective: While there can be short-term fluctuations, consider a long-term approach to investing in cryptocurrencies. Patience and a steady approach often yield better results.

8. Community Engagement: Engage with the crypto community, join forums, and participate in discussions. Networking can provide valuable insights and learning opportunities.

9. Avoid FOMO: Fear of missing out (FOMO) can lead to impulsive decisions. Stick to your investment strategy and avoid making decisions based on emotions.

10. Seek Advice: While seeking advice and mentorship is a good idea, always critically evaluate the information you receive and make decisions based on your own research.

Remember, the crypto market can be unpredictable, so it’s important to be prepared for both gains and losses. Best of luck on your crypto journey, and feel free to ask any specific questions you may have!

2 Likes

Thanks bro
Well spoken! fantastic advice :muscle:

1 Like

This advice hit different.
Thinking much about when massive pump on your Crypto investment can depression.

Especially when your investment are in Bear market.

1 Like

“Advise me like I’m 10yrs”

Go to school, do your homework and eat your brocolis.
You have plenty of time to think about crypto until you reach 18 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Lols.
This advice got to basic tho

Maybe the the writer was trying have the expression like I’m 5yrs.

Well, all good, your advice could save up from premature crypto losses.
Lols.

GM fabs

1 Like

GM, yeah it was just a morning troll session :rofl:

Yea, morning troll.
But let get to quality one

Lols

The best advice IMO : do your own research