Some Important tools to help you in your crypto trading journey

Crypto analytics tools can be useful to investors in a number of ways. Not only can they help investors understand real-time and historical market data, but they can also be used to make better, informed trading decisions.
In this guide, I’ll list the best crypto analysis tools for both beginners and experienced traders alike

TradingView:

TradingView is one of the best crypto analytics platforms to offer live trading charts for digital assets and stocks. It comes with 100+ pre-built technical indicators and is compatible with many crypto exchanges. There are also over 100,000 community-built crypto indicators which are accessible to all TradingView users. And what’s more, TradingView also lets its users simulate real market conditions in order to test their strategies. They can use this feature to backtest ready-made as well as self-written strategies in real-time based on historical data. Apart from analytical tools, TradingView also sends its users snapshots of daily financial news.

Mesari:

Messari is a crypto tool that aggregates data from the markets and presents it to users in the form of charts and research reports. It allows users to filter assets, set up a watchlist, and analyze crypto data using hundreds of charting tools. The platform also updates users with real-time market news and important events happening in the crypto space.

The most impressive feature of Messari is its crypto reports. The Messari team does the groundwork to offer its users detailed research reports that sum up the state of different cryptocurrencies. These are available in the form of quarterly reports or as analytical research papers.

BeingInvested:

BeingInvested is a crypto analysis, trends prediction and news platform on Telegram that gives daily news, curates the best crypto alpha trends and offers real time analysis of the latest trends in crypto. It’s a combination of trading view and Mesari designed to keep you updated in terms of price movements, crypto news and other information. The free service is available here: Telegram: Contact @BeingInvested

BeingInvested caters not only to crypto enthusiasts but also offers up-to-date information on the best NFTs and metaverse projects. And most importantly, all the information available on BeingInvested is free to access.

Dexscreener:

DEX Screener is an exceptional price analysis platform that offers real-time data updates as frequently as every 5 minutes. This cutting-edge platform covers multiple decentralized exchanges and chains, ensuring comprehensive coverage for users.
For those interested in exploring arbitrage opportunities, the DEX Screener dashboard provides invaluable insights and information. With over 30 supported chains and a thriving community of active members, the platform’s data has proven to be highly valuable and reliable.

CoinMarketCap:

Coinmarketcap has established itself as one of the most-trusted cryptocurrency platforms over the years. This platform consults a variety of verified sources to provide accurate price data for different digital assets.
It also provides information on trading volume, market capitalization, and circulating supplies of different cryptocurrencies – in a simple and easy-to-understand manner. Coinmarketcap is an entity operating under Binance Capital Mgmt – the global blockchain company.
This allows CoinMarketCap to tap into its parent company’s extensive resources to acquire more in-depth data about new projects and bring higher-quality information to its users.

Why use Crypto tools?

With tens of thousands of projects, the crypto space is virtually awash with investment opportunities. Since the space evolves at a rapid pace, traders might miss out on important market news and factors that could affect the performance of their investments.

As such, it is of the utmost importance to stay up-to-date with relevant market data.

• Proficient traders use the best crypto tools before making a move.
  • These tools can help understand how market sentiment can affect the price of a digital token and its volatility.
  • Crypto analytics tools can also scan the markets to find the best trading opportunities and alert investors of them in the form of signals.
  • Some crypto tools also notify investors of new cryptocurrencies launching in the market.

React :white_check_mark: by liking this if you found this topic helpful. Stay tuned for more educational content!

9 Likes

I am no trader but I appreciate you for sharing this tools that is helpful, you are really trying and I hope to be just like you and @Prince-Onscolo in the forum things, thank you

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I’d advise you pay attention more keenly to @Prince-Onscolo instead if you’re really aiming for the stars, atleast you’ll garner so much knowledge that’d help, so much so that if you were to fall, you’d land on the clouds :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks @manfred_jr for this topic. Anyone who would love to consider trading could always refer back to this to gather knowledge and use this as a base to make more research

1 Like

hahaha don’t mind @manfred_jr he is my boss

2 Likes

thanks for this piece bro. very detailed

1 Like

If you are a spot or futures trader marry your tradingView , if you are a defi trader stayed glued at dexscreener like @Prince-Onscolo ,… also get ready for moon or dust :joy:
If you want to be a long term investor then coinmarketcap should be your home

@manfred_jr kudos for the piece

2 Likes

You’re welcome Sir!
I’m more than grateful to always be of help.

1 Like

I’m grateful that you found it helpful and you also read thru it Sir :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you Sir, I really appreciate!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind word suggestions, I pay attention to two of you already

2 Likes

I know from very far that you are a very humble person :pray:t2:

3 Likes

learning from my bosses. Thank you

2 Likes

How can crypto analytics tools like TradingView help investors make more informed trading decisions and potentially increase their profitability in the marke.

1 Like

The top Boss calling another Boss.

1 Like

I am the fake boss ooh hahaha