Sponsify By i’am VanillaBaby - Ads pay , transaction plays

Hey guys where i can find bttc testnets tokens faucet?

1 Like

I like the general idea
When you talk about high transaction fees, that may apply to Tron and ETH L2’s. On BTTC, a transaction costs about $0.00001. On ETH I guess no sponsor will cover a $100 tx for watching a video :smiling_face_with_tear:

So I think this should focus on Tron for now.
But same question as others from integration track, why have you chosen this track? What protocols are you integrating?

@SimbadMarino @WindsOfChange92 tagging you again guys. I think the rules for the integration track could be clarified for the next season if you decide to keep it. I think this track would be more popular with clear criteria’s.

6 Likes

There is likely no integration from the integration track so this project will likely be moved to a different category.

4 Likes

yeh already have changed the track ! we got misunderstanding about integration track requirements .Now we are live on web3 track! But seems a lot of competition there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiley:

1 Like

glad you like the idea !
yeh We are not limited to bttc chain only we have plans to deploy on tron too ! But for the scope of this hackathon we deployed to bttc

1 Like

Creative Sponsor Model!!
If you are looking to Scale your project then I would love to collaborate!!

Lets Support Each other!!

Do Checkout my Project also at:- https://forum.trondao.org/t/the-existential-dread-launchpad-memecoin-launchpad/23948

Devpost Project Link: https://devpost.com/software/ted-the-existential-dread-launchpad

1 Like

You can also transfer trc20 tokens using sponsify by only watching ads , eliminating the need of having any trx & energy .

1 Like

delete this plz or i report you ! Why this cold marketing ?

1 Like

I have edited it ser

1 Like

I won’t be surprise if the team have to disqualify you at some point in this hackathon

3 Likes

Isnt it a bit too harsh, i edited it, removed the spam posts still you are saying this

1 Like

he doesnt have any manners ! :smiling_face_with_tear: i see he is continually spamming in each hackathon post

2 Likes

We are right now dealing with some problems and fixes in sponsify , also working on our milestones trying our best to make sponsify live as soon as possible.

Stay tuned , everybody thanks for being with us

2 Likes

Hey Guy, hope you’re all doing well.

Great news! We’ve just completed our third milestone! :tada::tada:

Now, you can also register as a sponsor and showcase your ads to sponsify audience. We are currently testing this feature and will keep you updated regularly.

4 Likes

Dont forget to follow us on twitter :partying_face: :blush: x.com.
We will keep updating and posting about sponsify there.

1 Like