SunPump - Fueling the Meme Coin Madness on TRON!

Gotten some memecoins on #SunPump :fire:

Love the platform, very easy to use. Low transaction fees…

Bought $CKT and $VeJeeta

#DYOR #NFA

1 Like

We have launched the Tron Taco Tuesday and will come up with weekly events to create engagements…

Seems we cannot post links in our posts… Do you need a certain status for that?

Ya, you just need to surf around the forum and leave actual non-spam comments for a little while. This measure is in place to prevent people from spamming.

1 Like

Just finished the starting training and will be putting in some more work…

Great questions Okorie.

First of all, when a token hits the bonding cap, the token will be listed on sunswap automatically and the LP will be burnt. So no one, even the project team can rug by taking the liquidity out. However, do take note that early investors, or even project owners that bought a bunch of their tokens during launch can still dump their holdings which they got at a cheaper price.

We’re building a community that’s not just about the laughs but also about looking out for each other. By actively discussing, reviewing, and sharing insights, we help each other spot the gems and weed out the duds. We encourage meme token creators to engage directly with the community so watch out for those that we don’t know the team behind it.

While we love the meme coin madness, we also encourage responsible participation. Diversifying your portfolio and not putting all your TRX in one basket is key to riding out the waves. DYOR and only put in what you can affort to lose as not everyone will be making money from this - it’s memetokens after all :wink:

Now I understand the #TronMemeSeason narratives :sweat_smile: What other forum members asked was the same questions I was asking myself ever since this current wave. Your response to those questions boadering on the existing memetokens is superb yet I still can’t help it but believe that this will have a negative impacts of their existence. They suppose to be integrated with right from the onset because they have proved to be real builders by going all out to bring buzz to the network. Leaving them behind don’t seem okay to you

1 Like

Observation:- have been trying to try but can’t get to input pixel for this. Using mobile
@SimbadMarino @TronLive

2 Likes

@Gordian Would you please provide details on phone brand and OS version? It works on my end

Just updated and still no luck.
Learnt it smoothly on desktop :desktop_computer:

1 Like

The news is everywhere, captured by
Satoshi Club

2 Likes

I have reported to the team, hopefully we have a fix soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, awaiting for the update

This is an amazing news for the TRON community SunPump has the potential to ignite a new wave of creativity and innovation on the platform.
Quez
what specific criteria or metrics will you use to evaluate the potential of a meme coin beyond just its memetic appeal.

1 Like

Popular memes will get fast tracked on HTX

1 Like

By being mindful and discerning in our approach to meme coins, we can help foster a more responsible and sustainable ecosystem within the cryptocurrency space. Let’s have fun and enjoy the creativity of meme coins, but let’s also make sure we’re protecting ourselves and our investments along the way.

2 Likes

Seeing Tron throw they weight behind a meme almost seems like a dream come true for me.

Yessirski , I’m new here and this already .This is good

sunpump gives the initiative for more tron projects to enter