SunPump - Fueling the Meme Coin Madness on TRON!

Guess what, fam? We’re totally pumped (pun intended) to announce our support for the SunPump meme coin initiative on TRON! :sun_with_face: This is the moment some of you have been waiting for – the chance to champion the future of meme coins on our favorite blockchain. SunPump is opening the floodgates for creators to launch their meme coins with ease, and you better believe they’ll have the backing of our epic community.

We’re diving in headfirst to help spot the legit meme coins from the scams, and we want you to join the fun! Whether it’s discussing the good, the bad, or the downright hilarious, we’re here for it all. And hey, meme token creators – don’t be shy! Pop into our threads, introduce yourselves, and let us in on any sneaky plans you might have for your tokens. Even if it’s all just for laughs, we’re all ears. But if you’ve got something more up your sleeve, don’t keep it to yourself – share the love with the community!

Okay, we know you’re itching to hear this – no, we haven’t launched our meme coin just yet. So don’t fall for any fakes out there! But… there might be something brewing.

Let’s pump it up! Fire away if you have any questions! :fire:

16 Likes

FAQ

Q: What is the official website to launch or check out meme coins?
A: https://sunpump.meme/

Q: Is there a dedicated telegram group for this?
A: Absolutely! We’ve just launched a shiny new community group to fuel the SunPump excitement - SunPumping - Join This Telegram Group. It might be a bit quiet now as we’re still setting things up, but come on in and be one of the first to get in on the action!

Q: What is the fee for launching a meme coin on the platform?
A: You’ll only need to cover a creation fee of 20 TRX.

Q: What are the trading fees on the platform?
A: SunPump platform has a trading fee of 1%.

Q: What is the liquidity fee, and when is it applied?
A: Once your project reaches 100% of the Bonding Curve, the seeding process will begin. The official team will contribute ~100,000 TRX alongside the remaining 200 million tokens to the SunSwap liquidity pool. You will pay a fee of approximately 3,000 TRX for adding liquidity.

Q: How do I know which meme coins to buy?
A: To find the best meme coins, engage with our community group and forum where you can discuss and get insights from other enthusiasts and creators. Look for projects with active and transparent teams, check for community support, and keep an eye on the latest discussions to make informed decisions.

Q: What do I need to watch out for?
A: Watch out for projects that lack transparency or have unrealistic promises. Watch out for projects that try to imitate others. Always check the background of the creators, review community feedback, and be cautious of potential scams or poorly executed projects.

Q: Will I be dumped on?
A: It’s important to be cautious and do your research. Make sure to understand the project’s details and watch for red flags. Do note that any early buyers or even the creator may buy a lot of their own tokens on the platform to dump on late buyers later on.

Q: Will I get rich?
A: We can’t provide investment advice or guarantee profits. Always do your own research and make decisions based on your risk tolerance and financial situation.

8 Likes

#TronMemeSeason is here let’s fvckiinng goooooo :fire:

3 Likes

let’s go :fire: #TronMemeSeason is on

4 Likes

hello, please this is a launchpad for new memecoins right? is there any any plan for old projects like $BCC $CCC and others too

4 Likes

We will be discussing with the team the types of support available for existing meme projects. There may be trading fee incentives for all meme tokens, but we need to confirm the specifics before providing a definitive answer.

5 Likes

alright love it, let’s go

We fvkn ready

3 Likes

In support of the new https://sunpump.meme/ from Tron we have created a Meme token called $ClaimKing.

This is just for fun and to show support for new Tron features.

The token is made to honor our community members that constantly show support to us. We will in a few days airdrop some ClaimKing tokens to our CFT holders :fire:

This token is purely made for fun and to support new Tron Features

Join the SunPump group at Telegram: Contact @sunpumping

And se out meme token at Sun Pump | The First Meme Fair Launch Platform on Tron:swap,earn,meme culture,instantly tradable without having to seed liquidity

6 Likes

@TronLive this is the moment we have all been waiting for but seems not how expected because I think there should be room or channel to first make the already existing memecoins on Tron lively, this will also create more awareness and hype towards Tron ecosystem, it will also boost the confidence of the new meme creators and also open the flood gate for all the meme lovers across different chains

4 Likes

Tron meme season is here and i am so so pumped.

3 Likes

that is it brother. Some has already taken the lead and we can use to market this tron memeseason. Let’s push those who are ready just to mention a few $BCC $CCC $TRNGUY $BBC $MEOW and the others. In terms of marketing $CCC leads and trnguy also doing their best. Let’s push them

4 Likes

I just made this funny sunpump mascot :joy:

Maybe we can make something like the one Sun Challenge, that would be fun.

I made it purely for entertainment and to have some fun with this site.
Actually works pretty well so if someone wants to support just go ahead and if not I am not mad either :joy:

Let’s go Sunnyboys :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness. Smooth process. I just did a test on this one.

4 Likes

Let’s Gooooooooo!!! #Tronmemeseason will be epic😁

2 Likes

It’s super easy to create a meme token now! Let’s bring more people to TRON guys! :smiley:

Tell your friends and family!

5 Likes

We agree with you on this. We should give kudos to those memetokens that took the first steps in launching on TRON. We’ve seen CCC, BCC, Tronguy, and others before, so let’s not forget about them and show our support :clap:. All memetoken projects are welcome to share their projects and vision here

3 Likes

Indeed it’s indeed amazing to see the excitement around the SunPump meme coin initiative on TRON! The support from TronLive and the community highlights the growing interest in meme coins on the blockchain.

In light of this, my question is,
In What steps or measures do you have in place to ensure transparency, security, and legitimacy within the SunPump meme coin initiative, especially when it comes to evaluating and supporting new meme token creators.

1 Like

sunpump is the great new feature on the tron network bridging for more investors to get in

1 Like

Given the explosive nature of meme coins, how does TronLive plan to manage potential volatility and price fluctuations that might impact the overall TRON ecosystem

2 Likes

thank you, this time let’s see massive support for these already memes real quick :zap::handshake:

1 Like