Surity | Decentralized Insurance Market platform

We are sorry if you felt we skipped your question. I wanted to share a little sneak peak into our application’s frontend which will ensure it is user-friendly :hugs:. This is extremely tentative and will change a lot.

2 Likes

Welcome to hackaTRONs6 ! Decentralized Insurance marketplace is a great concept. Your application is looking good. On which blockchain this platform is being built on?

3 Likes

It’s great to learn about the focus on transparency and automation through blockchain integration! Simplifying the user interface to facilitate navigation and comprehension is really critical for user adoption.
Have you thought about performing user testing or gathering input on the UI design to ensure it satisfies the demands of both insurance marketers and policyholders?

2 Likes

I get that squarely now, this doesn’t mean we got off in the wrong footing or some b.s like that, we’re even now.

3 Likes

The UI looks soothing to the eyes, you never can go wrong with dark mode, kudos!!

3 Likes

A rewarding system would make boost of people participating, I want to know how you are planning to educate people that would want to stake of the reward system,thank you

2 Likes

Thank you! We are building this platfrom on TRON blockchain.

1 Like

Thank you! We also plan to add the light theme and switch theme button at later stages of the project, allowing users to use our application as per their preferences. :smile:

1 Like

haven’t planned about gathering such inputs yet but I do agree that such market research and feedback will be of great value.
As of now, we might be focusing on the development itself but before a launch something like this is definitely due.

1 Like

Honestly, this is something we are still thinking about. Staking is a very familiar concept to people who are already active in the blockchain space but introducing such reward systems to new people will prove to be a challenge.
We’ll see what solutions we can come up with!

1 Like

@marsian you are welcome buddy,this is why Tron Hackathon is a platform for learning.

1 Like

Thanks for your response, this flexible features would be preferable to more users particularly the slightly impaired in sight, I’ve vision problems and most times can’t read for long or stare at bright surfaces without my eyes been overly stressed, I presume you see now how this benefits me.

3 Likes

Oh well, I clearly get it but engaging with potential users can provide vital insights that define the platform’s features and user experience, ultimately contributing to its success once launched.
Considering the stage of development, focusing on the technical aspects is understandable, I wish you goodluck and I’m keeping a close watch as Hackathon progresses.

2 Likes

I read your reply, thank you for it.
But tell me, how are you planning to engage and support your community members so you can help them to understand and to also get involved in the staking, thank you.

Thanks for sharing your perspective. Your experience highlights the importance of accessibility in design, and we’re committed to ensuring that our platform is inclusive and easy to use for all users!

1 Like

It makes sense to gather feedback from people who will be using the product.
I have set up a small google form and will soon be sharing it with people who may be in the insurance market.
Not sellers, but buyers.
we would not be able to get in contact with any folks selling insurances, as of now atleast. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We are making a survey to get a general sense of people’s awareness about this.
We are also planning on making a simple video introducing newcomers to the concept of staking.
As per encouragement/ engagement and support. People will be receiving a reward for staking as well and also we will, within our ui to upsell the staking perspective to someone who is already on our platform to buy some poliices.

1 Like

Welcome to hackaTron S6. While reading your milestone, I understood that you’re yet to define the scope of your project. So I will like to know if you’ve succeeded in this, and if yes, what the scope is

Developing a platform for insurance marketers to create and manage custom insurance policies sounds like a valuable tool for the industry. Also the inclusion of public premium calculation and claim validation functions adds transparency and reliability to the process. But I can’t stop wondering on the privacy of users information. Can you provide more insight into how the platform ensures the security and privacy of sensitive information while making these functions publicly visible?

1 Like

Inclusivity is key, making a product or rendering a service that cuts across different form of users is a no brainer, ty.

4 Likes