T-Boost by USTX Team - TRX yield generator and USTX buyback booster

I think it is the best product in the DeFi category. I will get information.

2 Likes

This would be a great project

2 Likes

Same thought for WARP in season two > Special tool

1 Like

I really appreciate this community!

the market needs these tools! Well done!

2 Likes

Well done. I read the article!! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Are you ready??? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

The hackaTRON voting period will start November 29 (9:00 am Mountain Time) and lasts through December 4 (5:00 pm Mountain Time). Only users with Trust Level 1 will be allowed to vote, so please take your time to read the project posts, ask questions and comment. Try to learn what projects deserve your support (I hope T-Boost will be one of them) and get ready to vote.

We’ll keep updating this thread with all news about T-Boost.

5 Likes

Thanks @Sirluke for your job

2 Likes

I strongly believe in this project. Well done

2 Likes

I sustain this project. I follow it

2 Likes

Let’s celebrate the first week after T-Boost launch by cashing the first rewards: 18.9% APR on TRX deposits.

5 Likes

Nice concept, holding tron is one thing and depositing tron to earn some cool USTX is not bad at all.
I have been around from the days of BankOfTron, TronEx, WellRoi etc, all with the idea of depositing tron into their smart contract to earn something cool, these projects ended up failing and doing away with investors hard earned $Trx.

What mechanisms are the team putting up to prevent the smart contract from being drained of it funds, whether from an outside attack or from an inside job.

Thank you and wishing you the best. I know this is an additional feature of ur earlier project. You guys never sleep. You build regardless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Regarding outside attack, our contracts are developed following the industry best practices (OpenZeppelin base contracts). Every product is tested before launch, sometimes with community involvement. All contracts are open source, so every developer is welcome to take a look at our Github repository and notify possible problems.

Regarding the team running away with money, I think you can judge our track record. USTX was launched more than one year ago. We deployed several award winning dApps (Teleport and WARP) and over time we managed to create an ecosystem with good liquidity (over $150,000 on our DEX) and TVL (over $450,000). Over this time the team did not sell one single USTX token, 90% of the team share is still inside vesting contracts and the rest is on the team wallet (all wallet addresses are available on our website). Our efforts are all towards new developments, partnerships and Tron ecosystem integration.

3 Likes

Nice one, now thats a team that is in for serious business. Your user interface looks quite amazing, i will personally try the project out and give my feedback on my overall experience. Thanks for the response and wishing you the best this season.

4 Likes

Feedback is always appreciated. Thanks.

4 Likes

interesting project. Already WARP is a great product, this is a new gift for the Tron network!

3 Likes

I’m ready to sustain this beautiful project!

4 Likes

WARP and T-Boost! Great Job Tronix!

4 Likes

Interested!! Great idea

3 Likes