Test Out RentHub & Claim Your Free Credits! gift

:rocket: Calling All Developers & Tronics – Test Out RentHub Today! :rocket:

Haven’t heard about RentHub yet? You’re in for a treat!
RentHub is the ultimate platform built on BTFS (BitTorrent File System) that lets you upload, rent, and securely store files like never before! :globe_with_meridians:our official post

Ready to Test? Follow These Steps:

1. Top Up Credits:
    Before you upload files on RentHub, make sure you have credits in your balance—credits allow you to upload files.
    :point_right: Claim Free Credits: Head over to this Telegram bot and grab 30,000 free credits per user!

2. Login:
    * Go to RentHub and click the “Sign in/Sign up” button in the navbar.
    * Once logged in, navigate to your RentHub dashboard by clicking “Dashboard”.

3. Upload Your Files:
    * On the sidebar, click on “Upload”.

* Choose between Dev Mode and Rental Mode for your uploads. Not sure which one to pick?
    :point_right: Check out the full comparison here.

4. Add Your File:
    * Click on the “+Add” button to upload your files to BTFS.

5. Get Your File Link:
    * To view your file and retrieve its link, click on the “Link” button.

Voila! You’ve successfully uploaded your files on BTFS via RentHub! :tada:

Giveaway for New Users! :gift:

As a thank-you for testing out RentHub, we’re offering 300,000 additional credits for new users! With these, you can upload and rent more files.

:point_right: To claim your bonus, simply send a screenshot and paste your registered wallet address!

Happy Uploading! :hammer_and_wrench:
if you any related questions, please feel free to comment down below.

@Prince-Onscolo @Youngyuppie @Gordian @manfred_jr @ines_valerie @Chukseucharia @NightingleNaaz @Relate101 @Juggernaut @HODL @Okorie @Lisa1 @Chizz @Smart1 @Anderson @Nweke-nature1.com Tagging all the OGs! Can’t wait for you all to try out the project. :hugs:

11 Likes

Would love to try out your project and also considering integrating renthub’s sdk in my next project.

Nice work team :raised_hands:

3 Likes

glad you liked our project :v:

1 Like

Alright thank you
I will try and get my account

1 Like

thank you, can’t wait for you try out our project :hugs:

here’s our youtube link for project demo. just in case you stuck somewhere please contact us :v:

3 Likes

Yayy! I was able to upload a file on renthub

Here’s the screen shot :

And heres my uploaded photo’s link : https://be.renthub.cloud/gateway/QmbgaqzSN2CsKNJM4quHN72e1QaFiw7Qg3xHgoQfdEzeyv

Will integrate your sdk soon in my project :handshake:

3 Likes

Good morning buddy, that was smooth.
Good to read you gonna integrate this in you project.

3 Likes

You should have received 300,000 credits in your account by now, please check and let us know. and pleae free to ask any queries related.

thank you testing our application :v:

1 Like

Thanks for the update, will check it out

1 Like

Thank you for the tagging, I am just seeing it and I am going to try it out

1 Like

welcome @ines_valerie, thank you ! and please do share your experience here with screenshot after the app test :v:

1 Like

I’d sure test it out

1 Like

thank you @manfred_jr . you always support good projects and i appreciate it :v:

2 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity to give my contribution towards the building of your project.
I tried getting the free credit which is the first step but am unable to get it. Am just stucked here.

1 Like

Hi @Lisa1 , thanks for checking out our project. sorry for the inconvience, currently we are at maintainence and having some things fixed in the backend. our site and bot will be back online shortly.

will ping you as soon we fix up this things. thanks for patience :heart:

Hey @Lisa1 ! :tada: feel free to check out our application – it’s live and running smoothly! :rocket:

Got any questions? Just ping us here, we’re happy to help! :blush:

Thanks a ton for the patience! :pray:

1 Like