TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 Season Two

Hey @admin.hackathon , My devpost username: FerumFlex

Hi @ferumflex, you have been added to the Hackathon group.
Make sure to create your project post to the Hackathon 2022 Season 2 category ASAP. Thanks!

I joined the Tron hackathon on DevPost. My username is Shr1ftyy

Best wishes to all the participants :+1::+1:

@shr1ftyy You are all good to go. Make sure to post ASAP to the Hackathon 2022 Season 2 category and follow the given project template. Thanks!

@Deba215 Thanks for showing support! Maybe you can join us in the upcoming Hackathon S3? :grinning:

1 Like

Well how about S2 itself :wink:

2 Likes

That will be great. Make sure to submit your project before the deadline as we don’t have much time left.

For all participants that haven’t joined our Hackathon Forum posting or submit your project to DevPost yet, please make sure to keep an eye out on our countdown timer - Decentralized Autonomous Organization DAO | TRONDAO

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: done with devpost entry too :relaxed:

@admin.hackathon Hi my devpost id is Leogatsby
plz invite me

Great @Deba215 Make sure to submit your project post to the forum as well as there will be 2 hackathon prize pool. We have added you to the Hackathon group now. Please make sure to include your DevPost username/project link in your forum project post as well.

@baknvagne You have been added to the Hackathon group. Make sure to create a new topic and post your project ASAP to the Hackathon 2022 Season 2

1 Like

Hello! I am unable to message admin.hackathon but my devpost username is jason256. Please let me know if there is anything else you need from me to be added to the hackathon group!

Thanks a lot @admin.hackathon :blush:

Team Arhead is ready to join the hackathon.
Dev post is arthur957

Hi @admin.hackathon

My Devpost username is keywolf

@json @artkachuk @keywolf You guys are good to go.

Please keep an eye on the countdown on Decentralized Autonomous Organization DAO | TRONDAO, we only have about 14 hours left, so make sure to create a new topic and post your project ASAP to the Hackathon 2022 Season 2

@admin.hackathon devpost username: samurangedd

You are good to go @Eddoliver. About 12 more hours left.
Make sure to create a new topic and post your project ASAP to the Hackathon 2022 Season 2
Thanks!

Hello. Will the list of projects be published today in the gallery on the devpost?

@admin.hackathon. Devpost username: hazelcaus

Hi @admin.hackathon

My devpost username is sxlveign

1 Like