TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

good luck everybody and thanks to TronDAO for this opportunity. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE :hugs:

#Tblocks Skateboard is coming

6 Likes

thanks for the info mate

1 Like

Any reply
Any reason why your project is not part

It’s about meeting up to the criteria and what it’s required to be eligible, if one can win twice, do you have a problem with that?, Or you feel when one meets up with the criterias he shouldn’t be given his opportunity?

5 Likes

Great poll started!!

Wishing the best to TronJoy #N21 Tronjoy – Introducing Free-to-Own: Claim your free NFTs! :muscle: :checkered_flag:
My support & Vote for TRONJOY :clap:

1 Like

Good luck to all the builders. So far the journey building TRON has been great. The community has blessed each other with encouragment of all of the various projects on here. Vote for trxmini.games, TronHub, and dCloud. So awesome we can vote for multiple tracks :mechanical_arm: Good luck to everyone. Blessings :partying_face:

4 Likes

Best wishes for your project :+1::blush:

2 Likes

Hello fellow community members,

On behalf of our project PoO, I’d like to thank you for all the love that you have showered since the beginning of the hackathon!

We’d be happy to solve any doubts that you have regarding the concept and its implementation.

If you haven’t already checked out the project, here is the link:

Thanks again for the support!

3 Likes

Hello! Your team was disqualified due to:

Refer to rules here
Within Season 2 you have failed to do so.

Please also refer to:

For investor support on continued projects please apply to the 1B Ecosystem Fund you can find here

3 Likes

Hello! Your team was disqualified due to

Refer to rules here
Within Season 2 you have failed to do so.

Please also refer to

For investor support on continued projects please apply to the 1B Ecosystem Fund you can find here

2 Likes

thanks Deba :hugs:. we will see

2 Likes

Please refer to rules here

Eligibility check by devpost is done at the submission deadline to make it fair amongst all participants.

3 Likes

Hi, I can’t see my project here Crypto Donutz

Why wasn’t my project added to the list?

As I can see it’s approved on devpost

We’ve also received message from tronbot concerning our second hackathon participation

According to post #6 of TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now! projects that haven’t completed their roadmap for the Hackathon in past Hackathons will not be eligible for the current season. Please make sure your existing project is already live and for the community to use.

But we’ve completed our Roadmap: we added four blockchains (I mentioned it in devpost application) and also started marketing campaign, however it turned out that’s not what out clients want and we focused on rebuilding product from scratch and move from Social Network for streamers and supporters to a Functional tool for in-stream widgets display and NFT badges creation (I mentioned on Tron Forum page).

All of these is obvious just by looking at our Second Tron application and the Third one. In case it’s not we can upload the old version on the sub-domain for you to take a look. These two versions are completely different, I’ve described the difference on forum page as well, and we also managed to launch the latest product version on the Mainnet.

Is there anyway we can do something about it?

3 Likes

Please refer to here

Within Season 2 your team failed to do so.

2 Likes

Please refer to rules here

2 Likes

Dear Community Members:

Wanted to bring some eyes onto Knowledge Swap

KnowledgeSwap Does:

Solve all your coding bugs in minutes </> !!

Converts ANY knowledge or expertise you have into money $$$

Solves ALL your educational inquiries for college classes

DevPost URL : KnowledgeSwap | Devpost
Tron Fourm: KnowledgeSwap: Learn.. Share.. Gain
Project Whitepaper: KnowledgeSwapTokenWhitePaper.pdf - Google Drive
Project Website : https://knowledgeswap-app-btt-testnet.vercel.app/
Project Intro Video: KnowledgeSwap HackaTRON Demo - YouTube

1 Like

Thank you @AdiTWJ. This will go a long way to encourage everyone

1 Like

Please refer to the rules here
You have failed to do so

3 Likes

Hi @tronbot @admin.hackathon

1. The devpost submission was posted before the deadline, however I kept updating it after the deadline also post getting permission from @admin.hackathon

1. We submitted our project on Tron Forum well before the deadline, however the post had to be reviewed by an admin - so we immediately posted it on the other forum as a reply.
    TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now! - #701 by zkman

We were told by the admin of the hackathon that the forum link has been changed and we will be eligible if we submitted on devpost on-time ( which we did )

We have updated the forum post almost everyday right from the day of submission.

I also have a list of projects which did this and also got accepted in the hackathon, we have put a lot of effort into this project - please give us a chance

1 Like