TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

Agreed! I’ve seen your feedback/questions almost everywhere! great job at sparking debates and encouraging users to improve their existing projects :clap: :fire:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what is important… progress and improvements from one season to other :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you, your PayLock project in the ecosystem track has been starred in my books. Its very practical and i wish you the best in this hackathon.

5 Likes

Hey, thanks for the feedback, let us get back to you about it.

Hello! Your team was disqualified due to:

Our extension can be downloaded from Github, added as an extension, and it works.

• team was extended, plus 2 new mentors joined us
  • extension is in Github and works, ready to use
  • token deployed, launched on JM
  • yeah, the mobile app part is not ready, as it’s planned for 2023 Q2, which was written down in our roadmap & whitepaper even in S2.

Although we won’t argue and accept the fact, there’s just one thing we’d like to get clarified which might help others too.

In our S2 submission, we’ve written down the whole picture of an ecosystem we’re creating (“crypto cashback & reward platform”) with a detailed roadmap, that we’re nicely following.

But based on your feedback, everything we do in the next 2-3 years won’t be considered until we fullfill everything that was mentioned in S2 as a future plan?

While some are breaking apart their projects and launching always “new” ones, we (and other projects too) are doing the opposite. We’re doing the whole thing under one ecosystem, will follow the same roadmap for years while we expand & improve and add new features to our project under the same name, ThanX.

All in all, there are a lot of participants that are being punished for “only” improving their current projects and not “selling” it as a new one.

So I think this should be considered in future Hackathons.

Thank you for your time reading it.

9 Likes

Hey @admin.hackathon, We are participating for the first time in S3. Why don’t I see the our project here?

3 Likes

@admin.hackathon @tronbot
Please what the reason why https://forum.trondao.org/t/leading-edge-ecommerce-site/
was not added to the list?

lovely projects… i can’t wait to see these projects enter the market space

1 Like

Good luck to everyone. Really rooting for TURUGLOBAL, Blockshop.
I will be going through other tracks today
Goodluck yall

1 Like

That’s exactly what we did after S2. Community can play the game LIVE and the jury is also welcome to play directly with us.

1 Like

Is it compulsory to vote for 3 projects?

You can vote for 1-3 projects in each category. Don’t need to use all 3 votes :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hello guys!

I know a lot of the projects have not qualified for the voting process.

I’m glad that the 6 projects that I mentioned here have all qualified. Like I said, my aim was to encourage new developers to get the opportunity to be seen.

The projects, according to me, are quite innovative and backed by hard work. If you haven’t already checked those out, please do.

Attaching the links here:

3 Likes

@admin my project (DWill Vault) is not up for community voting?

1 Like

@admin.hackathon my project DWill Vault has a key sign on it. Please may I know what it means and I can’t be voted by the community.

Hey Admins,
Impossible to vote:/

How to get trust_level_1?

I discover the forum with the Hackathon so i’m kind of new here but this is not my first interaction :wink:

Thanks!

7 Likes

Good luck to everybody !

2 Likes

Dear @admin.hackathon , we are unable to see our project , RentWeb3 in the list !
It’s been an amazing project to include in !
Waiting for your reply

2 Likes

Hi @tronbot @admin.hackathon
Please advise why my project Drag-Drop-Deploy (Contract Buidlr) was not included in Web3.

Thanks.

We did state the additions on our page. I think that adding a full dashboard where someone can get access to equity data, compare charts and trends, 10 years financial data in one place with just changing the ticker symbol of your choice is a significant update.

1 Like

Gonana is not listed for voting here and we were shortlisted for the Ecosystem category. Can you pls help us @Slaggy @tronbot @admin.hackathon

1 Like