TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

Best of luck to we all participant

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon @tronbot, can you look at it urgently? We regularly check the votes as the team, and we think there’s a lot of weird stuff going on in the ecosystem category. E16 Blockshop and E10 KryptPay project got too many votes in 1 hour (smt like 50 votes for Blockshop in 1 hour). It looks like they are getting votes from spam accounts and the order in which they get votes is almost exactly the same. Can you deal with the subject?

3 Likes

Tienes razĂłn. Muchos comentarios no tienen sentido y aĂșn asĂ­ se muestran libremente sin nada de seguridad

2 Likes

Deben hacerlo. Yo tengo mucho tiempo de intentar llegar al nivel 1 y simplemente no me deja.
Creo que los bots estĂĄn saboteando todo

1 Like

GUYS, can you check the votes? We have been developing projects in the Ecosystem category by working hard for 2 months. However, 2 projects that received 70 votes each in 1 hour passed in front of us tonight. @admin.hackathon @tronbot @Claw can you help? Can you check the status please?

2 Likes

Good projects

It’s gonna be great

6 Likes

Can’t wait for this project to get launch

Gonna be a blast
dc149c200ba82c484fb6e4a8d088c7caf30e72dd_2_676x500

8 Likes

Happy to support Blockshop

3 Likes

Please give them sometime, maybe they will provide some report to address theseđŸ™đŸ»

3 Likes

No it is not complusory
Vote for your favourite project

2 Likes

:eyes: I can see some klever logo
Want to know more about this

4 Likes

And also k krypto means it’s klever related. Brief me

3 Likes

You are welcome Lee
Enjoy

4 Likes

rooting for klever or you work with them?

3 Likes

Good luck to all participants

4 Likes

Sure
Klever is my home

5 Likes

Please @admin.hackathon will take care of these

4 Likes

S2 was like this but they did a great job to clear all fake votes

1 Like

i think the rules clearly said you can advertise your project through social media and co yeah?

3 Likes

hi Tronics, there are many excited projects to be voted
 great initiative . good luck

3 Likes