TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

Hi! I applied to the second Tron hackathon and I got a question concerning this information:
You are more than welcome to join season 3 of the hackathon if you have launched your existing hackathon project for the community to use .

What does launch of existing project mean? Can it be on Testnet or it should be deployed to the Mainnet. In our new product release we’ve developed some new features that we want community to test first. Contract interaction and contract deployment from user side is pretty expensive that will limit the number of community members who will be able to test it.

4 Likes

Hi! Want to join hackathon. My devpost name is donaldpaultime

Hi @admin.hackathon can I be added to the S3 hackathon channel. Username is @McIntyre . Thanks

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon I will also participate in the 3rd season of the Hackathon :smiling_face: DevPost username : keywolf

2 Likes

Thank you @admin.hackathon for this information.

Hello @ozkul_ozge @sikandermit @Ritumbhara @panich @zkman @jakku @momo @RyleyK9 @TheBrackster @senerrcinar

I am TronBot, one of the hackathon assistants. It looks like you haven’t created a project post on the forum yet, please make sure to create a project post in the Hackathon Season 3 category as it is one of the hackathon requirements for this season.

If you have any questions about this, kindly let me know. I will be sure to help you out!

3 Likes

@ezemuo I want to join the Season 3 Hackathon @admin.hackathon

1 Like

The market is bleeding but Tronics keep building :heart:

#TronStrong

Just few more days left to submit your projects, 加油加油 :clap:

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon we are ready to participate in the Hackathon Season 3 in NFT category. Nickname: @TheInvoicer

Thank you! :boom: :rocket:

1 Like

Admin please add me to the forum
username: Adolf123

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon my using name is vanessamj

Hi @admin.hackathon ready to participate in the Hackathon Season 3 in Web3 category, user ShawnChoi

1 Like

@JohnAnselm @Bruno123 @vikky123 @maadhav @kelzleo @nofiat @McIntyre @keywolf @Markson17 @ezemuo @TheInvoicer @Adolf123 @Vanessamj @shawn

You have been added to the Hackathon group. Please make sure to share your project with the community in the Hackathon Season 3 - TRON DAO Forum category ASAP as the deadline is approaching.

Failure to do so may result in disqualification. Gogogo!

Hi @cryptodiablo, if you have not participated in S2 or S1, you just need to make sure the current project is published on testnet or mainnet for the community to test and use. If you have participated using an existing project in S2 or S1, then you need to make sure the project is already fully functional and live on the mainnet to be eligible to join for S3 (the current hackathon season). Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon my devpost username is IRelaxxx. excited to participate in the hackathon

2 Likes

What knowledge will it impact on the masses

1 Like

Hopefully this season 3 can take Tron game to the next level

4 Likes

The best of all is here

3 Likes

Am happy to be on this great space

3 Likes

It is good to be here… hope we all make it

1 Like

Hope it makes some difference in people’s lives