TRON POS - Android application for accepting stable coins, credit and debit cards payments at the point of sale

You are creting a qr code for each transaction or the qr code is universal and the qr point to a smart contract !? Have NFC enable for contactless payment? Can you pay from any wallet?

1 Like

And anither thing out of curiosity the event that you read from chain how fast are process!? It is a reasonable time or more than a few seconds?

Thanks kaarasamuel9 for your support to our product

We use trongrid.io the same process that wallets use to detect changes on the blockchain, customers must pay using the same stable coin and it must be from the same TRON network.

1 Like

Transaction speed is very fast, a few seconds, the delay I experienced is more on the wallet user interface as wallets are designed for large payment transactions and high security, It takes time to enter the password, I am sure somebody will develop a fast and easy to use wallet for fast payment that only requires a 4 digit PIN for small denominations.

2 Likes

Welcome to Grand hackathon season 4, this is very nice, wish you all the best

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Nweke-nature1.com for your support and best regards

Once again all the best
Your project is good
Now payment point
Using stablecoins is no longer a problem.

I can see it that
 it can be use in cashless situation
Such as big event were stable coins as payment.

1 Like

Thanks Gordian for your positive comments, I can see many implementations where receiving stable coins in the store owner’s wallet while it is operated by the cashiers at the point of sale, and there is no charge backs from using fraudulent payment methods. Not only at the store but also remotely, a clerk can generate the payment and send via whatsapp.
Regards, Juan

You are highly welcome, all the best :handshake:

2 Likes

Me parece perfecto, establecer la billetera en negocios y asĂ­ facilitar el pago de diferentes modos.

1 Like

Gracias Antonio, y eso es necesario por que no puedes tener un terminal punto de venta o incluso un telefono solo para un medio de pago, y tiene muchas ventajas el tener integrados en un solo aplicativo los pagos con tarjetas de credito/debito, monedas estables, NFT y tarjetas de regalo (en un futuro), a fin de tener todas las transacciones en un solo reporte y un solo total de ingresos. No importa si eres un taxi o una tienda o supermercado.
Gracias nuevamente por tu apoyo.

1 Like

Great submission again!

How possible is it to add support for other stablecoins? eg. gStables that are backed by USDD.

Can a user add support for stablecoins or do you guys have to allow/add it for app users to access?

Other thoughts and ideas in mind:

With our other product, Sorrel Banq, its possible for our members to send energy free without always requiring TRX to pay for txn fees - that could later be charged in the stablecoin being transferred/used as payment

Then with our future Sorrel Cards
 I’d imagine a path to integrate with @qwerty123 's Ujjo Cards so that these crypto payment cards can be used with Tron POS terminals - thus enabling a cool opensource payments network, for anyone, anywhere.

If there was a pathway to integration with Tron POS this could help adoption and demonstrate that Tron projects are looking for and can achieve cohesive synergies with each other.

4 Likes

Esta propuesta si se puede llevar a cabo serĂ­a una buena opciĂłn para los usuarios.

2 Likes

Like this mate, sTRONgerTogether

3 Likes

Hi Wescosmic, thanks for your support to our project, I had a quick look at gStables, I was not aware of that project but looks really interesting, we will need to add the option for users to enable other stablecoins but from my initial review I don’t see any problem. I will have a closer look at your other products, send me an email to admin@technoprepay.com and we can explore other integrations and features, or we can white label software for you to tailor your needs.

3 Likes

Thanks Prince-Onscolo for checking our project, we are certainly committed to add tools in the TRON ecosystem.

1 Like

Gracias antonio, aunque todavia esta a nivel experimental, puedes instalar el app en tu telefono android y hacer pruebas. Cualquier sugerencia y comentarios sera bienvenida.
qr-code (11)
Google Play

1 Like

Gracias a ti, por tu rapidez.

Hi @technoprepay welcome back to S4!

It’s good to see you improving the project from S3.

Do you mind sharing some of the improvements that you’ve created from S3 to S4?

Is the project still generating two transactions every time a gift card is issued or has that changed?

Also last question I promise :slight_smile: :

Can you explain how the Sumup and Square integration work and what it allows for TRON POS?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like