Tronent - Decentralised Versioning and Secure Backup

Thank you for replying to me, everything is very easy to understand as I am reading it, please tell me how are you going to handle updating and maintaining the platform, thank you

1 Like

Thank you for the support! We’re excited to keep building and appreciate the well wishes! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you for your support and feedback. We’re committed to improving the user experience and appreciate your encouragement! :innocent: :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest in our project and your kind words!

The React-based interface significantly enhances the user experience when interacting with decentralized storage. Here’s how:

• Intuitive User Interface: React helps us build a clean, responsive interface that simplifies navigation, allowing users to manage files without needing technical knowledge of blockchain.
  • Real-Time Updates: React’s component-based architecture allows users to track file uploads, version histories, and metadata in real time, providing transparency and control.
  • Seamless Wallet Integration: With React and TronLink wallet, users can easily authenticate and perform transactions, simplifying the management of private keys.
  • Enhanced Performance: React ensures efficient rendering, making it easy to handle large datasets like file version histories quickly and smoothly.
2 Likes

Thank you for your question!

We are committed to building a robust platform during the hackathon with ambitious future plans:

• Continuous Development: We’ll adopt an agile approach for regular updates with new features and enhancements.
  • Monitoring & Bug Fixes: Real-time monitoring will help us identify and address bugs or performance issues proactively.
  • User Feedback: Engaging with users for feedback will shape our updates and improvements, ensuring we meet the community’s needs effectively.

Welcome to the hackathon season 7
I have read your post and it’s nice to see how you’re focusing on providing a platform where users can upload files and manage different versions of our data. My question is on the Integration of Sunswap for seamless token conversion.

While converting token on the platform, will there be any fees or potential slippage that users should be aware of?

1 Like

Thank you for your question and for reviewing our project!

When using SunSwap for token conversion on our platform, here’s what users should know:

1. Transaction Fees: SunSwap charges a small fee for swaps, which goes to liquidity providers. We’re currently exploring ways to provide more accurate fee estimates and aim to implement this feature during the hackathon.
  2. Slippage: Slippage may occur due to token price fluctuations. We are working on adding a slippage tolerance feature, which we hope to complete by the end of the hackathon.
  3. Transparency: Our goal is to display all fees and slippage estimates upfront to ensure clarity and transparency for users during token swaps.
1 Like

Thank you for the clarity. I wish your project all the best.

1 Like

Nice project name waiting to your project

1 Like

Thank you :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

Thank you :innocent: :innocent:

Your approach to data security appears well-thought-out, and it’s excellent that you’re prioritizing encryption, integrity, and redundancy.
Are you planning to support hardware wallets for authentication and file management? As this would offer an additional layer of security for users with high-value data.

1 Like

Thank you for your great question and for highlighting our focus on security.

We are actively exploring hardware wallet support, such as Ledger and Trezor, for authentication and file management. While this feature is still in development, we are working to integrate it within the hackathon period. Hardware wallets will add an extra layer of security by keeping private keys off devices, aligning with our goal to provide a secure, user-friendly platform for managing file versions.

We appreciate your suggestion and are excited to work toward this integration!

It’s great to hear that you’re exploring hardware wallet integration, how will transaction approvals work with hardware wallets?

Thank you for the follow-up!

Users would initiate a transaction on the platform, confirm it on their hardware wallet, and then the signed transaction would be securely broadcasted to the blockchain. This ensures that all critical actions require physical confirmation, reducing the risk of unauthorized access.

We’re excited to push this forward and will continue working on it even post-hackathon!

1 Like

Thank you for replying to me, I am really feeling the encouragement because I am liking your commitment to steady development, please tell me how are you going to take care of all support request, thank you

This is well thought out and significantly reduces the risk of unauthorized access. And, it’s also an excellent step toward ensuring that users feel confident in managing their files and assets, your approach to leveraging hardware wallets for transaction confirmations adds an essential layer of security, what challenges do you anticipate in integrating multiple hardware wallets?

Welcome to the hackathon session
By offering a decentralized approach to file storage and management, I am concerned on the following and will like your clarity on it;

1. Will users be able to encrypt their data to ensure that it remains private and secure, especially for sensitive files?
  2. What file management features will be offered to enhance user’s experience. Example will users be able to create folder to store certain files together, will there be a search functionality to help in locating files easily, and file sharing among users?

Thank you for your kind words! We’re thrilled to hear you’re encouraged by our commitment to steady development.

To ensure all support requests are handled efficiently, we plan to implement the following strategies:

1. Dedicated Support Channels: We’ll provide multiple channels for users to reach us, including email, social media etc.
  2. Knowledge Base & Tutorials: We’ll create a comprehensive knowledge base and video tutorials to help users troubleshoot common issues and learn about platform features.
  3. Community Engagement: We’ll actively engage with our community on platforms like Discord and Telegram to answer questions and gather feedback, fostering an open and collaborative support environment.

Thank you for your feedback!

Integrating multiple hardware wallets does come with some challenges, like making sure they work with different APIs and SDKs (like Ledger and Trezor), keeping the user experience smooth across all wallets, staying up-to-date with firmware updates, and ensuring everything stays secure. But with some careful planning and collaboration, we’re confident we can build a secure and easy-to-use solution for our platform in the future.