Tronjoy – Introducing Free-to-Own: Claim your free NFTs!

Could it be possible to register a username on the platform with our wallet and get this username displayed on the leaderboard instead of the wallet address?

1 Like

Sure! We won’t make this option available while we are on shasta testnet, but it will be definitely possible once we launch on mainnet, we are already working on it.

We are also planning to display a profile picture, probably with one of the NFTs hold by the user.

If you have any other suggestions please let us know!

3 Likes

can you gib one for free then? :heart:

1 Like

Of course! Just stay tuned for more information on how you can claim yours free :game_die: :8ball:

2 Likes

We both use different skill mini-games for the tournaments, but how the NFTs are used and the utility given to them it’s pretty different.

Btw our illustrator was working on an arcade machine and a hero with some personalized traits for tron ninja. I will share them once they are finished :game_die: :8ball:

4 Likes

Hola, esperamos impacientes

1 Like

Looks like a fun concept. Having the platform set up is also a huge plus! Keep developing! :raised_hands::muscle: We will be in touch

2 Likes

Thank you! We would love to add an arcade with Tronbies art :wink:

As promised yesterday i’m adding an illustration of what we did for Tron ninjas:

9 Likes

wow me gusta mucho el diseño que habeis hecho para vuestro juego NFT. muy retro, me encanta :star_struck: :yum:

1 Like

I absolutely Love this :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Se ve prometedor, estaremos por aquí dándole una mirada

1 Like

Sigan asi! Me parece una idea genial!

2 Likes

Hola, me gusta el diseño, suena nostálgico

3 Likes

Buen proyecto sigan asi

2 Likes

Gogogogo tiene buena pinta! :smiley:

1 Like

Fast update!

These are the personalized arcade machines that we will be adding so far:

• Tronjoy
  • Tron
  • ApeNFT
  • Cukies World
  • Tronbulls
  • Tron ninjas
  • Turu global

We would like to have between 10 and 15 personalized arcades, so there are still a few spots to be filled.

Which other projects would you like to see with personalized traits? Let us know! :game_die: :8ball:

7 Likes

Hola, estoy deseando ver las imágenes de las máquinas.

2 Likes

Free to play and free to own. Awesome, also if i read right there will be rewards for users of the platform aside them betting against each other in a winner takes all competition.

This begs the question, how is the team planning to raise revenue for all these rewards since all NFTs will be given out for free?

1 Like

Awesome to see earning rewards in TRX and stablecoins

1 Like

That’s a good question! We are going to use our own funds initially to reward the users. We have a budget of around $20k at the moment reserved for this. This reserve would be increased if we win any prize in the Hackathon.

We expect that this will be enough to build a community and show how our concept works, prior to start looking for other investment group willing to join us to expand the project, launch our own token, etc.

6 Likes