PlayNFT - Tron Gaming NFTs for Content Creators

PlayNFT - Multi-Chain Gaming NFTs for Content Creators

Project Name: PlayNFT
Project Track: NFT - Hackathon Season 3
Team Name: PlayNFT
Team Member(s): 1 @playnft
DevPost URL: Devpost link

Project Goal: PlayNFT is a tool for Content Creators to create NFTs with game utility. With already over 500 creators registered, our goal is become the platform for content creators and streamers to create and connect their NFTs with blockchain game content.

Project Info: PlayNFT is a tool for content creator to create NFTs with blockchain game utility. This utility is the next evolution of the NFT ecosystem. We are solving the problems of blockchain segmentation and the lack of NFT utility.

Content Creators from Twitch, YouTube, and TikTok are currently using PlayNFT to create multi-chain NFTs that can be minted on the TRON blockchain.

PlayNFT is an open source Web3 platform built using Javascript/HTML with Node.JS backend. We have successfully integrated multiple blockchains which adds more value to the platform. Full support for NFTs and Dapps for the TRON blockchain is our development goal.

Project Website: playnft.io
Discord Channel: [Coming Soon]
Project Test Instructions:

• Click the Get Started Button
  • Link with Twitch or Youtube account
  • Create an NFT with 10 Supply (free)
  • Link NFT with one of the existing games in our library
  • Share link with your followers
  • Any purchased NFTs will have a choice of multiple chains to mint your NFTs (Tron included)

Project Roadmap:

1. Add support for minting Tron NFTs (done)
  2. Add Tron NFT Utility (in progress)
  3. Support for all existing Tron NFT Projects
  4. Onboard Tron Blockchain games into the PlayNFT ecosystem
  5. Marketing campaign for creators to link NFTs to Tron Blockchain Games

Multi-chain Minting:

Twitch Streamer NFTs:

Walkthrough Video:

33 Likes

Nice projects, is good for the future investment

9 Likes

Wow keep it up I really love it

9 Likes

Thanks! We are looking for good feedback from the Tron community.

I love the vibe so far

3 Likes

Nice project, wishing you succes in your project

2 Likes

Fantastic idea with great utility. Nothing better than providing utilities to NFTs especially for creators! Can’t wait to try this out

2 Likes

Wow, this is really wounderfull, it’s a great project and I love it, but my Question is does this platform have a way to prevent BOT operation?
Thank you very much.

3 Likes

We have requirements on the authentication side. Only Twitch and YouTube accounts that have been confirmed can create NFTs.

On the blockchain game and utility side, we manually confirm the entries before they are published to the site.

Is their any way of monetize the NFT?

2 Likes

Yes of course.

Each creator has a store page that their viewers can purchase and mint. Also we list all of the NFTs on the site to be purchased.

2 Likes

Good project, Kudos to you :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! Which Tron game should we focus on first?

1 Like

Nice project! Will follow this one up!

2 Likes

Thanks! Hopefully we will be able to collaborate soon. We are expanding with an arcade system that could leverage your functionality.

2 Likes

Waw, that’s great. Highly appreciated :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

:clap:
Keep it up
Looking forward to the final and complete version

1 Like

i can create NFT of any kind I want or there’s any rules to create it ??

1 Like

Yes. You create the NFT metadata on our platform and buyers of your NFT can mint on the chain they want.

The free supply is 10. So 6 could be minted to Tron and 4 on Eth, for example.

looks good! How does the paypal integration work?

1 Like

NFTs are purchased usung paypal and minted to the wallet.

Creators get 80% of the price. Our system is setup so that content creators can use it with zero blockchain knowledge.

1 Like