Tronql - graphql interface to tron api

Project Name: Tronql
Project Track: Ecosystem
Team Name: team of only me)
Team Member(s): 1
DevPost URL:
Project Goal: Better using of tron node api for everyone.
Project Info: You can run graphql queries for tron node.
Project Website: https://tronql-nile.ferumflex.com/
Project Test Instructions: Open url and play with graphql queries to blockain data.
Dvpost URL: Tronql | Devpost
Project Details:
Project allow to use graphql technology to query tron api. Graphql was developed by Facebook, is heavily used by many api providers(gitlab, netflix, etc)
Advantages of the graphql vs rest

1. You can select only that data that you need
  2. You can make several queries in one response, so it will be faster if you need a lot of queries
  3. You can use subscriptions(this is websockets) for data
  4. In many js libraries you can have more strict types, and compiler will show error if types does not match
    So in general graphql allows you to reduce latency, bandwidth, speed of the requests and have more strict types.
    It is microservice ready, I can add a lot of microservices and they will have only one endpoint. All data could be queried using that endpoint.

Project Milestones:

• run api for mainnet - Q4 2022
  • add more queries and mutations Q4 2022
  • add websockets and subscriptions for address. that can be usefull for shop or other developers to integrate their software into their products. Q4 2022
14 Likes

If I see more details, I wanna ask some questions about content

1 Like

Greetings ferumflex! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Devpost URL
Project Details

2 Likes

@ElisSenaVatansever sorry, did not notice your message. Feel free to ask you questions, I will add more description soon.

1 Like

how is development going ser

1 Like

@dudeinho
I am finishing subscriptions, you can subscribe(like websockets) for new blocks.
also adding new api endpoints.
thinking about some aggregation of data. What kind of data you want to see?

2 Likes

Can I use these APIs to make payment?

2 Likes

Great… Am really impressed with the project description

1 Like

This is an interesting project

1 Like

@danivize In general this is good idea. Right now no. I see that I can add some possibilities to create personal addresses for every user. If some payment will be sent than webhook also will be sent)

1 Like

This would be very useful for our goStables protocol. We have quite a bit of multi contract calls to load data for our future dashboard. When we were building the pieces of this component on Nile testnet, load time really sucked so we stashed it and made a simple wallet view. We hoped that there will be a graphql for Tron to speed up data load. Now we have an option here …sweet! Following :100:

2 Likes

Great interface. Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Your website looks great and I love the project idea. Goodluck

3 Likes

Nice project are there other mediums to make payments?

we have this in plans. to make tron payments for online shops. We can provide nice api for this.
I do not know about others.