TronsCore - Proof of attendance protocol - Rarity checker - Tools for TRON

That is awesome. Thanks for claiming the Tron Connect ticket :partying_face:

1 Like

You shouldnā€™t have to worry on the fees since you are testing it on testnile and you have enough faucet too. When creating events on main net, users can rent energy to save up on the fees

1 Like

Yeah as @Chizz says its Nile and you can always get more test tokens. Once I feel everything is working and im ready for main, I will revise the contract and see if I can optimise some more.
Creating events will be using more energy than claiming, but renting or feezing for energy is the cheaper option.

2 Likes

And thank you @Gordian @Chizz and @Relate101 for creating and sharing your events :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
It makes me so happy to see :heart:

3 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure to try out your project. Canā€™t wait to see what this will evolve to at post hackathon and main net launch

1 Like

You welcome, Good luck Sir

2 Likes

How do you see the integration of decentralized storage with BTFS impacting the future of digital assets on TRON?

1 Like

BTFS reduces reliance on centralized servers and ensures greater control and accessibility for users.
The data is immutable, which provides security, and it also enhances scalability by enabling efficient, distributed storage.
Decentralization is definitely the way forward for storing NFTs, metadata, and other digital assets.
This infrastructure strengthens TRONā€™s ecosystem and will have a big impact on the future of digital assets on the network.

Now that we are talking BTFS storage I would like to highlight another project @btSQL team. I think its brilliant what they are trying to accomplish and if successfull, it would make life easier for someone like me. Well done :clap:

Thanks for the detailed explanation! This really clarifies things.

1 Like

You are very welcome. :blush:

Its really kind of you to acknowledge our projectā€™s vision and capabilities. We really aim to utilise BTFS to the best of its capabilities.

Even TronsCore is solving a real world problem and looks to have a great market.

Looking forward to collaborate with you guys.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good one constant improvement and update will help a long way

1 Like

Thank you :pray:
I am confident to say, mainnet is next. Just had the final pieces in the puzzle match up today :partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome to Hackathon Season 7!

Since youā€™re planning to use BTFS for decentralized storage by 2025, how do you plan to address security concerns until then?

1 Like

Thank you for the question. Im not sure what you mean by ā€œadress security concernsā€
Can you be more specific?

1 Like

By ā€œaddress security concerns,ā€ I was referring to a few potential risks that could arise when using centralized or hybrid storage solutions before the full transition to BTFS

1 Like

I see.
I have a quality provider of services that includes backup and restoring of all data and also backup myself, so chances of loosing data/metadata is a minimum.
Also important for me to say; no personal data is stored. We are only talking data in regards to the POAPs (eg. Metadata).
I also implement best practices in all I do, keeping the system as safe as possible.
All this aside, I still think its best for any digital asset to be stored onchain. That is the way forward.

Im sorry @Chizz @Gordian @Relate101 and more. Your events are goneā€¦
BECAUSE THE POAP PROJECT JUST WENT MAINNET :partying_face::partying_face::muscle::fire::muscle::partying_face::fire::partying_face::partying_face:

Check it out on the website: https://tronscore.com/

Join telegram for the claimcode to the first event: Telegram: Contact @TronsCore

See contract adresse in bio :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

4 Likes

Community voting is now live and I hope you will consider casting a vote for your favorite project :blush:

Category Artistery #A12

And please use all your votes. It means a lot to all the cool projects.

4 Likes

Ok thanks for the update and invitation to your tg community :heart_eyes:

1 Like