Voodoo Finance -- First algorithmic stablecoin on BitTorrrent BlockChain pegged to the price of 1 BTT via seigniorage

Thanks …
We are doing research to avoid errors

1 Like

New Update Everyone …
Comment On The Frontend so we can make some changes
Thanks …
Also You can qualify for our airdrop wen launch

1 Like

Hola, con todos mis respetos que haría que la gente quisiera invertir en este proyecto, para obtener una moneda estable que ya se obtiene y que están perfectamente respaldas. Hay algo que puede ofrecer su proyecto que los otros no lo tengan, aparte de estar construyendo en BTTC que me parece formidable.

3 Likes

From what I understand this is basically a Tomb fork for BTTC.
All other similar projects (Tomb, DarkCrypto, Savanna) reached skyhigh TVL then failed in being able to keep the peg to the reference currency over time and lots of users lost their money.
How do you plan to address this issue?
What is the use case of having a token that is pegged to BTT, if we can use BTT?

2 Likes

I also see that you applied also for the EVMOS Devpost hackathon (Voodoo Finance | Devpost)

It’s strange that the app link in the above page now points to the BTTC version, not the EVMOS one. Did you finish the launch for EVMOS or did you just skipped and went to BTTC?

Also Haunted finance project looks the same (Haunted Finance | Devpost)

What are you trying to do? I think this needs some explaining (@admin.hackathon )

4 Likes

Didnt Launch on EVMOS … Realised some loop holes in the Blockchain sir …
A Unique project needs a Unique Blockchain

2 Likes

If you look at the growth of tomb finance now you will understand alot …
we all learn everyday … Trying every possible to avoid loop holes and will love the dao community for advice and suggestions

2 Likes

Una de las principales deficiencias de los tokens algorítmicos anteriores ha sido la falta de casos de uso, lo que no deja una buena razón para que alguien quiera usarlos o mantenerlos. Para mantener con éxito el vínculo a largo plazo, nuestro equipo mantendrá un enfoque en la innovación en torno a la funcionalidad mejorada y los casos de uso.

1 Like

what a nice project, loved the all details

2 Likes

Hola, gracias por la respuesta. Les deseo suerte en su proyecto

2 Likes

Muchas gracias Me encantaría que seas parte de la comunidad.

2 Likes

Very well researched.

I am sure this must be noted.

4 Likes

Yes sir…

An idea that seems worthy to be made and structured for the future is what is unique…

The idea was pitched to EVMOS and if you know … Evmos show low support for growing projects…
This project wasn’t pitched in Any Tron Hackathon and i was adviced by some teams to particpate and build something unique … If you look at this Projects sir you will realise we are learning alot about this Blockchain and Trying to Improve its Ecosystem

2 Likes

@Sirluke @H_P
Would love to say thanks and we are open for ideas and advices…
Thats why this forum post was meant for all projects thats participated

1 Like

I love your project. Nice project bro

2 Likes

This is amazing, I love it

2 Likes

ur project is good bruh

2 Likes

Nice project buddy
I love the idea behind it

1 Like

How will innovation focus be maintained?

2 Likes

Good day sir …
We are doing research on recently launched stablecoin project …
There are ideas but the team is advised to keep it private .
Dont worry when are everything is tested and the new pools and reward mechanism is ready , feel free to try our testnet…
Thanks

3 Likes