**Team Name : hackQuattro
Team Member(s): Arin,Memo,Petar,Peter
**DevPost URL : NFTD STABLECOIN | Devpost

Project Goal:DECENTRALIZED CROSSCHAIN STABLECOIN BACKED BY PROOF OF STAKE ASSET
NFTD STABLECOIN.pdf (489.0 KB)

Project Info: in the attached pdf.
**Project Website : https://rad-truffle-c76806.netlify.app/
VIDEO : nftd vid submission - YouTube

**Project Test Instructions : login with your metamask, swap your stablecoin USDC,DAi for our NFTD stablecoin and receive Liquis Staking derivate of stked ETH + staking rewards.
Project Details:

Inspiration The goal is to create fully decentralized,permissionless and trustless ETH native stablecoin protocol.

What it does Ethereum native yield bearing stablecoin backed by staked ETH .

How we built it : creating our own ERC20 stablecoin ,minting the same amount of our stablecoin up against the volume of centralized stablecoin swapped, swapping centralized stablecoin on uniswap using its api , receiving eth to our SC, sending ETH to staking contract according to users choice in the staking aggregator , then receiving LSD of ETH and passing rewards to stablecoin holders as Superfluid streams of FYT of AP Wine protocol.

Challenges we ran into, different token addresses of well known tokens on testnets, designing peg and redemption mechanism , plenty of others.

Accomplishments that we’re proud of automation from minting the stablecoin up until the

wrapping ap wine future yild token and streaming its rewards to stablecoin holders.

What we learned underlying economics of the stablecoins, solidity improvement.

What’s next for NFTD STABLECOIN - we would like to design properly the peg and redemption mechanism with the help of the smart people within the eth community.

The problem your project addresses. Stablecoin trilemma.
How you’ve addressed the problem. Using  only economic  incentives to design eth native stablecoin.
Which technologies you used to do so. SOLIDITY, JAVASCRIPT, CHAINLINK. IPFS. REACT.APWINE, SUPERFLUID, ROCKETPOOL, LIDO.
9 Likes

Good one, keep it up, can’t wait to post my first project too

1 Like

thank you, what are you working on ?

1 Like

Hi, could you add more details and some visuals + video?
I know you have a website link but I think most people prefer to have all info here on the forum as there are a lot of participants to review and are unlikely going to click on hundreds of links :+1:

1 Like

Can you elaborate more about thks project seem it look amazing but I still don’t get much about it

hiya sure , lets meet on the discord shall we? or we can chat here but probably from tomorrow if thats ok?

1 Like

Hola, en principio parece un proyecto bien pensado, pero la información es un poco confusa, podría dar más detalles con demostración. Gracias

Hola Antonio, dime que necesitas clarificar por favor, gracias, Peter

1 Like

hiya, what other details are you missing please? thanks,Peter

1 Like

I havent get it right
Can someone explained better

Hola, gracias por preguntarme, he estado viendo el video en you tube y ya he entendido el proceso, mi confusión era entre el token y la moneda estable, pero ya está resuelto, gracias. Le deseo lo mejor.

Nice project, I played awhile with the website dropped by the team. I noticed connecting to metamask was succesful but the frontend did not reflect that… as the connect button did not change to “connected/or at least some other experience” on the frontend… this might be confusing to users (especially non-developers).

The team can also do better in making the project description more explanatory to investors that are not even tech savvies

thank you Emily, re you in some project ?