Welcome to HackaTRON S6!

Yup, got it. Users here on the forum will test out the project once its made.

Very good, sorry about my typos before. Do have a lovely weekend. Cheers together we sTRONger

2 Likes

By the way, can I see the posts for the previous season’s winner of the Forum award? Where can I found there posts?

Using the search button will be best for you to see from session 1 till date. Hope you understand?

You can use this post which links to all the seasons.

Also for HTX https://www.htx.com/ you will need to KYC on that crypto exchange up to verification level 3 for payout if you win.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing the winner’s post. However, the issue that I am facing with htx is that I am not able to open the website itself. It never loads up! I tried it over various networks and it does the same for all of them (none of them have connectivity issues). That makes me wonder whether that site is even working properly or not.

1 Like

Yes and the deadline for the deployment to mainnet is included in the hackathon post

Check whether the country you are accessing it from have any restriction on crypto trading and if it does, you can try it using a vpn

1 Like

my devpost username is sonnet-xu ! can i be added to the hackathon group?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum sir. I believe the Admins of the platform will attend to you once they see your message. Please give them some time it might still be too early in their time zone now.

2 Likes

Great admin Much appreciation for the vital information

1 Like

I dmed you please look at your message.

1 Like

Can you guide me and tell me where I have to create the post regarding my project that I will be submitting in the devpost event, so that that post can be considered for the forum category prize?

1 Like

Mention your devpost username here and tag admins to get access to post in Tron Hackathon Season 6 category.

3 Likes

Hackathon has top the chat list in African, being the best platform with intelligent community and also top guys with vision and mentorship,so for me I no the guys here are always ready expecting the unexpected.

1 Like

Tron still does not compromise on quality. All the rules are in place and we hope it will be a good competition process like the previous seasons.

Our intelligent and insightful community also seems to have started reviewing the project. Good luck to all project developers

2 Likes

On Devpost, I can only see the previous 2 seasons of this event being organized there. And those are seasons 2 and 3, if I am not wrong. So, where were the other 2 seasons hosted? Can you provide the link to those?

1 Like

dont get you, do you want this season’s link or

1 Like

When we access the events page on Devpost, then we can see the projects submitted, participants, and many other things. So, I was looking to know where can I get to know about the seasons that wasn’t hosted on Devpost

1 Like

oh ok other seasons were not on devpost please I will look for them for you

Season 1 = Forum (I think)
Season 2 =devpost
Season 3 =Devpost
Season 4 =Dorahacks http://dorahacks.io/hackathon/hackatronS4
Season 5 =HackerEarth https://hackatrons5.hackerearth.com/
Season 6 =Devpost

6 Likes