6 Likes

Tron had always been a nice project

4 Likes

surely it has Since project 51

5 Likes

Someone should explain more about this site to me plz :pray:

4 Likes

HI @Youngjnr and @Asmau
Are you guys registering for the hackathon?
If so, the post to request to be added to the hackathon group is on TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now! and not on this specific post. Thanks!

14 Likes

TRON is the best especially when it comes to network or gas fee

6 Likes

It is educative and very interesting

4 Likes

With what I’ve seen…. this is really nice :ok_hand::clap: @admin.hackathon i want to be a part of this :maimuna is my username

5 Likes

It’s actually very nice to have a forum for the blockahain​:pinched_fingers::ok_hand:, we hope it will help the ecosystem​:rocket::rocket:
@admin.hackathon i definitely want to be a part of this mahn🙌

:Vicky

7 Likes

Thank you guys for building such a wonderful community :fire::+1:

1 Like

TronDao is a big project

4 Likes

Thank you I like what you are doing here people

5 Likes

TronDao to the moon.big project

This is a great improvement as regard the Tron system

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this
Tron all the way​:raised_hands::partying_face:

3 Likes

this is a big project. Glad to be here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:thinking: hmmm i have been finding it difficult :disappointed_relieved: [quote=“system, post:1, topic:7, full:true”]
So, what is TRONDAO anyway?

TRON is dedicated to accelerating the decentralization of the Internet via blockchain technology and decentralized applications (DApps). Founded in September 2017 by H.E. Justin Sun, the TRON network has continued to deliver impressive achievements since MainNet launch in May 2018.

The TRON network completed full decentralization in Dec 2021 and is now a purely community-governed DAO.

DAO stands for Decentralized Autonomous Organization. As a DAO, the TRON community voted for their favorite blockchain validators (known as Super Representatives) on the TRON network to validate block transactions and produce blocks. 27 Super Representatives not only play a key role in governing the TRON community by ensuring basic functions such as block generation and bookkeeping, they can also create proposals and modify the TRON network parameters, like transaction fees, block producing reward amount, etc. @mkinom

As a community-governed DAO, community members also play an important role in the network. This forum provides a discussion space for all community members to voice their opinion or give suggestions to improve the TRON ecosystem. TRONDAO believes that as a community, we can build a better tomorrow, and let us decentralize the web together!
[/quote]

:rofl:2022-11-11T23:00:00Z

24 Likes

Yayy! Let us decentralize the web together

3 Likes

Thank you for creating the time to make this forum

8 Likes

Thanks for providing a discussion space for all community members to voice their opinion or give suggestions to improve the TRON ecosystem.

10 Likes