What are the benefits of trust level 1 users?

Alright… Thank you very much @Janet

1 Like

You can vote you project about different ategory

1 Like

I don t no if are present other benefits

2 Likes

Interesting thread and thanks to all the contributors that have enlightened us on the benefits of trust level 1.

1 Like

You can vote on hackathon @Easybank :grin:

1 Like

I guess you can explore the benefits of being Basic Member on the badges section on ur profile, you also see there how to get basic etc…

Wish you the best🤟🏻

1 Like

Thank you, this is helpful

1 Like

I did not know that there are so many features comes with basic level tbh thanks for the info and what are the next level of being basic and how to get that do you know that too? kinda new here so

3 Likes

One benefit of trust level 1 is you are eligibile to vote in the hackatron season 5…

BTW this is my project MeloSynthia AI . Check this out and if you like this please vote for us here , in the AI theme!
Suggestions are also welcome!!

Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

You can create topics like this in different sections as well out of 6. I believe you can start sending direct messages to other users and finally you can start your own hackathon project

1 Like

You can check some other topics like this answered by many people mate

1 Like

some benefits of trust level 1 badge:

1. You can create topics.
  2. You can take part in community voting’s.
3 Likes

Actually to start your hackathon project you just need the admin to whitelist you and you’ll become TL1.

3 Likes
  1. Voting rights
  2. Able to create topics

Thanks for clarification but sadly I couldn’t catch what you mean by whitelist

When you apply to join de hackathon as a participant, the forum admin will give you the TL1

1 Like

Oh I see and how does it work? Like how you can apply

When a hackathon starts just tag admins in the new hackathon discussion and ask to be added as builder. As simple as that hehe.

Alright mate! Thanks for sharing this