What are the factors that influence the rise and fall of cryptocurrency.

Just like any market at all, there is a season for every goods and services, scarcity coupled with demand always increases prices of goods and services also abundant supply coupled with less demand equal decrease in prices of goods and services.

The crypto market is no stranger to this scenario. We have seen better days and we have seen worst hard times.

But as an investor in this speculative market how do you decide when to buy and when to sell, what are the factors to look out for to be successful in cryptocurrency.?

10 Likes

No hay una razón lógica, debído que como oferta y demanda es una manipulación de mercados creados siempre por los mismos y por los medios informativos, entonces se crea el miedo que es lo que hace bajar el bien, si el interés es hacer subir otro bien se manipulará desde otro contexto.
El problema de la cripto es estar en pariedad con el dolar, lo que de esta manera es manipulada, entonces llegamos a la conclusión que deberás investigar la bolsa de valores y según indices de materias primas y dolar, pueden influenciar en la subida de la cripto, aparte de el pánico que genere la gente.

3 Likes

Hmm,
Trying to time the market is not easy.

i think a form of dollar cost averaging is better insetad.

I only buy coins i believe in their project, and that has helped me so far

2 Likes

Wow thats a great perspective. Too many manipulation especially by the media, bloggers, youtubers and those crypto twitter influencers. They can cause fear and panic within seconds.

3 Likes

Yh i try that always, it always helps, in bear market if you dont have extra cash to feed yourself, u might run into bankruptcy cos u will be doing DCA forever and ever

1 Like

True and i also believe that there are better days ahead

1 Like

Today from the looks of thing

Simple financial or economic news could be a game changer to factor influencing rise and fall of crypto

Hola, hoy porque el tema son las cripto, pero hacen lo mismo con vivienda, bienes de consumo, etc.

2 Likes

Yes, generally the economic news
Now has a way to affect all sectors of life

1 Like

Para empezar las noticias es el medio para manipular a la gente en masa.

1 Like

Very important source of
Manipulation
Could be in
Price, population, health or politics

Efectivamente tu lo has dicho.

1 Like