Whats your favourite pokemon memory?

Hey there! As some of you may be aware already, we’re building a pokemon-like game on Tron! In essence you collect creatures names Toyos which can evolve and battle! You can teach them moves and all kinds of stuff. If you wanna know more, like what the nfts will be or how the battling works, check it out here

So that brings me to the question in the title, whats your favourite memory in a pokemon game? This can be a move, scene or even just a pokemon or pokemon type! We wanna see what the community really loved about pokemon and maybe gather some more ideas on how to transfer that into the web3 space in our game! Leave a comment below :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in being among the first to try a pokemon like battle on web3, join our discord! We’ll be releasing a closed demo soon featuring a boss battle, where you get to pick a team and go head to head against a legendary Toyo! Demo codes are limited, so make sure to join early!

Twitter
Devpost
Discord

7 Likes

Nice idea, pokemon game on tron. Super cool!

3 Likes

Thanks! We hope you’ll enjoy it! Any support helps so leaving us a like on Devpost or our forum post or dropping a comment there really helps!

1 Like

A event where a legendary pokemon spawn on the map and it shows you the location for a short time

3 Likes

Oooh this is really cool! Do you think it’d be cool to see something like that happen in ToyoWorld?

2 Likes

There used to be a website called Pokemon Crater in the past. It was like playing a multiplayer Pokemon Ruby on a gameboy with a 56kbps connection. It was so slow but boy did I enjoy it. You could become a legend and win all badges, battle with your friends. The good old days…

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart: so good :heart: keep it up

2 Likes

My favorite memory is playing Pokemon Gold with my Gameboy color on long car trips. Starter was the crocodile pokemon. I also remember fighting the Yo Ho or the golden legendary bird the first time but I didn’t catch it. :laughing:

2 Likes

Pokemon on Gameboy in the good old days was just the :bomb:. I don’t even know where my old Gameboy is

3 Likes

juego a pokemongo y seria interesantever una version en el metaverso

1 Like

Sounds kind of like what we’re making! Hope you’ll try it out when it comes out!

2 Likes

I remember that battle too, was some insane stuff at the time hahaha

2 Likes

Thanks! We’ll keep doing our best!

1 Like

:thinking:

This could be an interesting idea…

1 Like

@ToyoDev if you build it they will come bring it on.

1 Like

We’re building as fast as we can! Here’s a sneak peek :wink:

Please make sure to vote for us on Devpost and leave a comment if you want to support us! Or follow our twitter!