Yinbox - Fully integrated messenger with end-to-end encryption

Voted on this one as its 100% needed :open_hands:

1 Like

An innovative and detailed explanation

2 Likes

Yinbox is one of my favorite project this season and i really hope they earn a spot to help them deliver their product. Wishing you well.

1 Like

@jnlewis I find this project very interesting, I will keep an eye on it !!

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

The hackathon results should be announcing soon. We just want to give a quick update that we have prioritized our backlog and are preparing for the mainnet beta. We’ll be resuming commits to our codes once the announcement is out and the hackathon judging period has officially ended. Last but not least, we want to thank everyone here for all the support so far, it has been very motivating. Wish us luck!

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

We have a huge update. Yinbox is now in beta and we have just successfully released to mainnet!

As this project is an on-going development, we decided to make Yinbox available on the testnet as well so you and your friends can try it out without the need to worry about real gas fees. This gives you a chance to preview the application completely free and share any feedback that you may have.

Note that the testnet version will have frequent development updates and may be unstable at times.

Mainnet URL
www.yinbox.chat

Testnet URL
testnet.yinbox.chat

Release log

Screenshot of Mainnet/Testnet switch:

Thank you all once again for your support and for accompanying us on this journey!

We’ll continue to provide updates here while actively integrating your valuable suggestions and working on our long roadmap.

6 Likes

Congratulations buddy.
Good to see you reach mainnet.

1 Like

Congratulations, these are what we are all waiting to see. Thank you
keep building

1 Like

Thanks for providing us access to check it out on testnet and also congratulations for reaching mainnet. Yinbox is indeed a remarkable project with great prospects for the future. I hope it gets the needed visibility to help it thrive in this tumultuous cryptospace.

1 Like

Congratulations :clap::clap: for achieving this great milestones, keep on building

1 Like

Felicidades por haber llegado a mainnet, esperamos ver sus continuas actualizaciones y aportar sugerencias que entre todos ayuden a mejorar.

2 Likes