zkBob private wallet is live on Tron mainnet!

Huge launch! zkBob is a great tool with a strong use case!

zkbob_tron:LXX9i2BUEQm3TbRrMVBugQo2QqzDwKFBGEThAEjPvncAu2cPDcefNUywynaUANE

Im very happy to see this project continue on different chains, hopefully it sets a precedent

zkbob_tron:Tj8f6xNrdWknZCjfRAWTPeu472xL8DUQmF5xQytUWba7NMstPAgzcceJvr2bJxv

WOW, big launch. Well done guys, good luck and dont stope to build)
zkbob_tron:PvHDGtZb2tyzZMvcoJXpdStkWJELSfVtB6NiX6VFgpCsDa3nqwEhUoTg9rzBay3

Congratulations on your launch to mainnet

May your project continue to grow to a higher heights

zkbob_tron:Q8LaKeGog5Dxx375FHctbADN2y4j2uivadeX1vnbqkP8tSffnXtggHgk4TEAkKH

Congrats zkbob :clap:

zkbob_tron:HKnHcw2HrqVZBr7t24czpEhhqUdnuczs6gGgry44xUTxfYuEr23YvsS6naak4kZ

Is the message we got from @Trondao-support regarding this event a valid message. Are we safe in connecting our wallet to the link in the message. Who else received the message?

@zkbob @Gordian @constantinpricope201 @Kojopapo

1 Like

Good day buddy

Please you can flag that message as spam or scam

From the ZkBob telegram, that message is not from them so it scam, please don’t connect nor share anything keys with the message link.

IT NOW TIME FOR US TO CAREFUL WITH LINKS IN THIS FORUM. STAY SAFE

2024, SESSION 6, PLEASE DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY SCAMMER

4 Likes

No, that message is not safe and it is a scam.

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha!
People in Europe will think you’re singing a song :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Okay!
Thank you for confirming this. Please @admin.hackathon @EMerchant @TronLive @StevenTRON your actions are needed in banning this account :point_right: @Trondao-support before someone falls victim of their scam in this forum. We need to get rid of such account to protect the security of users here

2 Likes

Think the admin should add a restriction on, name creation that have tron, support, etc. Anything that can cause harm to the community

2 Likes

Very necessary because a lot of people may not carry out due security checks once the scammer bear anything that relate to Tron support as username

3 Likes

Exactly you right, that is why it’s crucial to spread awareness about scammer tactics and remind everyone to always verify who they’re interacting with, even if the username looks official.

3 Likes

Congratulations to the ZkBob team

zkbob_tron:TTfvddDKYvVpwtmD5hVJNEEVq2NJq7cKySwnnKEpiQXqZj6WmwKgaNGaQ4w2ynv

Congratulations zkBob team
I do have a question though, do you plan on expanding beyond Ethereum and Tron too?

zkbob_tron:33zSBSH7R3Us1xaUGJDqNUPuFasM2bCp44CQDcfAng9iS8n1wZS6uvuycbb3dK3

Congratulations on your mainnet launch :clap: :clap: :clap:

zkbob_tron:T5J4bze69HN6zSJkd2pTNdhixFXuce1UiEWEpqEDEkbo4f3pd9nX5u1gqdUbwQz

Big hearty congratulations for still being here and advancing even after Hackathon S5, it’s quite testament of consistency and alot of hard work, kudos! :tada:

I read zkBob uses a custodial approach but working towards a non-custodial model on Tron, kind of confusing I must say.

What specific challenges on Tron led to the decision to disable on-chain proof checks?

And moving forward, permit me to say I speak for majority forum members when I say we’ve been clamouring for inclusivity by projects after Hackathon. So in this regard, asides the raffle, how can the community actively contribute to the development and improvement of zkBob on the Tron network?

And I see the inclusion of TronLink wallet on the website, where you basically input the website in the dapp, is TronLink the only compatible wallet at the moment?
If yes, are there plans to include other wallet in the long run?
Like klever wallet/K5 for instance, the dapp basically have a function where you can switch chains and that’s one of the most Tron compatible wallets asides TronLink, can we still use that as a substitute to TronLink at the moment?

Thank you!

2 Likes

good day to team at zkbob

this kind of technology suits a lot of chains and a lot of assets. I see USDC and USDT already, any plans for non-stablecoins? TRX, maybe even BTC?

zkbob_tron:TGBPySD5JsiEmRLCc6ck6ySTvmZxSfuiN3PMGJFzxBHQjqgu5rdPZqGxrBmWVs1

Out of all the zero-knowledge protocols I’ve seen, this one definitely takes the cake.

Literally. I cannot stress this enough. Privacy, stable, quick and easy. Nothing compares to it.

And thank you for this giveaway opportunity too.

ADDRESS:
zkbob_tron:AXnfc2Jc3hL1fmH97heGYF1p5weXocLsp9BfTH5hsQe6Gi55VksVMXztzpUZqfQ

Greetings ZkBob team! Thank you for the giveaway. And cograts on the mainnet launch!

zkbob_tron:8tm8Xthb7NzdidnxJ875HF5HdpXzQNQCZRYEhd58yToirQDcXXaavseWjjjkbmb