A project to keep an eye on🔥 (TuruVerse)

TuruVerse is one of the projects that will attract more people into tron ecosystem. It’s a multi chain but everything they do highlights tron more.

Tron is one of the best chains now but how will people know this. They will only know when they use it. In TuruVerse they will come across it and use it. if not always, one day they will use it.

Do not see other projects on tron as competitors but see them as collaborators. Get closer to them and build tron Dao together.

We are on a mission and we can only achieve this through unity. Thanks @ElPi and the other @TronLive @trondao admins for launching sTRONgerTogether and Web3Strongertogether.

Long live @TuruGlobal Long live #TronDao
Turuglobal.com

8 Likes

You have said it all @TuruGlobal Is exceptional

3 Likes

Hola, TuruVerse es verdaderamente un proyecto fantástico con grandes alternativas para los usuarios, ha creado asociaciones interesantes con otros proyectos de Tron, todos ellos tienen comunidades creadas entorno, lo que hace que tron adquiera visibilidad.

3 Likes

Exactly brother :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

I’m new and I’ve been looking at the project a bit, awesome

2 Likes
1 Like

You can also check versacbricksquad.com also from @TuruGlobal

2 Likes

There are some few projects here that continuously build.
@TuruGlobal
@TronNinjas
@JustMoney

And i think @trondao should single these people out and give them the needed recognition they deserve to see their project compete with top projects in the crypto space.

2 Likes

I don’t see any of them competing each other but at least let’s recognize those who are making more impact.

1 Like

Season 4 :fire::fire::fire::point_down::point_down::point_down:

2 Likes

They will get there eventually. Slow motion is better than no motion.

2 Likes