TuruGlobal Chat

TuruGlobal is a team of TRON OG’s building a multichain crypto Ecosystem founded on TRON.
We are a Super Representative Candidate and our ambition is to be a Super Representative that gives a voice to the TRON community.
In this Chat all topics about TRON, TuruGlobal and its projects are welcome

102 Likes

Glad to see a a great Tron group here. These people are beast mode.

29 Likes

Turu Global, from the community for the community :muscle:

23 Likes

Can’t wait to push the tron community to new highs together with TURU :muscle:

30 Likes

:brick: Baby :brick: Lets gooooooooooooo

18 Likes

Voting for Turu Global with my frozen trx and its amazing!
Just the trx payout is already pretty good. Then you get baby Turu and Turu tokens on top of that which all adds up to like 110% of normal rewards

27 Likes

That is a great choice, I am as well
:partying_face:

11 Likes

dCloud supports you guys with SR votes and good vibes always. Your community and TuruAngels charity programs rocks, we need more good people like you in this space :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I would suggest for dCloud to open a chat as well to get it known to the community what great app you are buidling. Thanks for the support!

22 Likes

Just opened a new post on the TRON chat, opening a bounty program for dCloud :smirk:

18 Likes

Hello @TuruGlobal glad to be here… Let’s make everything better… More power to you :muscle::heavy_heart_exclamation:

14 Likes

Amazing! Can’t wait :muscle::muscle::muscle:

17 Likes

22 Likes

We have just applied to the Hackathon with our VersacBrickSquad project. More info will be provided in the Hackthon section of the TronDao forum

23 Likes

Congratulations for hackathon signup ! This VBS project is truly unique with a long term vision … looking forward to its launch :rocket: :+1:

17 Likes

The community is waiting for TRON mass adoption!! Lets do this

14 Likes

Lets go Turu-Global :brick::brick:

11 Likes

Hello guys from Baby Turu! Glad to see you here. Keep us updated on your projects!

12 Likes

12 Likes

You can find the VersacBrickSquad now under the project section of the Hackathon part of the TRON DAO forum.

Project updates will be given there.

19 Likes