A Wrap 🌯 to Hackathon season 4

Well I don’t know were to start but I have to start from somewhere, first of all I have to salute each and every members of this great forum,… maximum respect :raised_hands: :muscle: to you all

We all came from different axis of the world to become a member of this great forum for a mission to achieve a goal :goal_net: & nonetheless to make Tron ecosystem great and crypto community at large.
I joined the forum from Hackathon season 2 , since then I have been celebrating and congratulating all winner’s not knowing that season 4 will be my turn to win as well, it’s indeed a great privilege for me to be selected as one of the 10 contributors in the forum, am so much highly indebted
I want to use this medium to say a very big congratulations to all the projects winner’s from the judges side and also from the community’s side, for the project that doesn’t win, it’s not the end of the tunnel but a great opportunity to Plan , build and get ready for the season 5 :fire:

To my fellow top 10 contributors in the forum I salute you guys, you are the real champs :handshake::muscle:
@Prince-Onscolo @Nana66419 @fabsltsa @Gordian @Youngyuppie @HODL @antonio @Akainuu @manfred_jr

I won’t forget to say kudos to @admin.hackathon @TronLive @StevenTRON @WindsOfChange92 @HunterTRON

You guys have really done a wonderful job :+1: in this season 4 Hackathon,… hopefully we are looking forward for an improved version of season 5
Together We Can make Tron ecosystem great :smiley:

:writing_hand:

12 Likes

Te felicito por haber conseguido en este S4 tu merecido premio, también espero que el S5 deje la huella como mínimo que ha dejado este S4.

3 Likes

Thank you for always being supportive from day 1 wishing you all the best :handshake:

3 Likes

Thank for this wonderful forum where we get this amazing chance to engage with the real members and builders of TRON/BTTC !

4 Likes

Thank you my brother.
IF YOU HAPPY FOR ANOTHER MAN’S WIN.
YOUR WILL BE MASSIVE.
SO happy to be a winner.
All thanks to @Prince-Onscolo

Thanks to the Project winners.

All thanks to the admins
For all the do.

Congratulations everyone

3 Likes

Happy to see my people winning.
Nothing is impossible

@Gordian thank you too.

My boy @Nwekenature1 is a big man now lol.

He is making me proud

3 Likes

Congratulations to every project and community members that win a prize in this HackaTRON S4. I hope that Season 5 will consolidate on the success that Season 4 has achieved in the Tron community.

3 Likes

Lols
Now your DM can rest from
Excessive coaching
Lols

3 Likes

hahaha oh it is always open.
we learn from ourselves

3 Likes

You are now a proud Grand Pa :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You deserve every bit of it my brother. It aint easy to be active for almost 5months. But with God all things are possible.

Gear up. This is just the beginning of greatness.

3 Likes

More Regards to you brother :facepunch:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you have to name your son after me :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

A Rev father in the making, will be enrolled to seminary next year :joy:

2 Likes

Once again, being mentioned in the midst of legends puts me in a state of public hysteria so much so I just want to moon walk out of happiness. Congratulations guys, more wins to you all.

3 Likes

Lols
You are blessed.
Oh you wanna moon walk.
Maybe we try cat walking out joy.
All the best buddy

2 Likes

:wave: :wave: thank you brother

1 Like