Contributors Prize Received

I write to confirm that I have received my prize of the HackaTRON Season 4 Community Contributor’s Prize.

Thank you to everyone who helped in facilitating this :clap::clap::clap: The likes of @StevenTRON @EMerchant and our ever supportive @admin.hackathon I appreciate you all.

Let’s make season 5 more entertaining :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Congratulations Buddy
Finally I could say Congratulations in Post Malone voice.

Yes, let make S5 a lovely place to be, a lovely experience to share.

A lovely forum to build.

Happy weekend Buddy.
Thanks to Tron Dao

3 Likes

Happy to see your prize was received @Youngyuppie it was well deserved :partying_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations once again, wishing you all the best

2 Likes

congratulations buddy get some chilled drink and relax

2 Likes

Thanks man :raised_hands:

Season 5 is really going to be so spectacular :fire::fire::fire:

I trust you’re having a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much @StevenTRON :clap:

Your support is highly appreciated but I have really missed the monthly review, can we have it back?

1 Like

Thank you very much, nwannem!
Best regards to you too.

1 Like

Hahahahaha! Chilled drink is very necessary bro, in order to refresh the mind and body. Thank you very much for the positive energy :zap::zap:

1 Like

Absolutely @Youngyuppie :slight_smile: I created a post for June that can be found via the link below!

2 Likes

Felicidades por haber recibido tu premio y por tu colaboración en este S4.

Hagamos todos juntos que este S5 sea mucho más interesante.

3 Likes

Ohh! Seems I missed something already. I will check it then. Thanks for directing my attention to it :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks so much bro! For sure, we need the positive energy once again, to make the forthcoming season 5 the best of its kind and I believe all forumites are eagerly waiting to see what’s coming on board in this season 5.

3 Likes

Congratulations my brother. You truly deserve it.
Season 5 is upon us again. Lets all work hard for the betterment of the community.

Keep the fire burning

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement bro! I welcome the HackaTRON Season 5 with lots of hope from both the developers and community to make it the best we’ve had so far. Looking forward to more impactful engagement with the likes of you and other forumites who has formed the pillar of this forum :raised_hands:

2 Likes

congratulations to the recipient, you worked hard for it and deserve it :clap:

3 Likes

Bigkick you are welcome to TronDao forum.
Please feel free to ask all questions you have.
Stay active, enjoy your stay

3 Likes

Welcome to the TronDao forum feel to interact, wishing you all the best :handshake:

1 Like

Thank you mate and welcome to the forum. Let’s make this season the best one so far together

thank you, it was not easy but it was worth it.

1 Like