Congratulations Contributor Prize Winners!

Happy Friday Tronics :sunny:

Congratulations to all Community Contributors on your well-deserved prizes! Your dedication and passion to the Community has not gone unnoticed.

Thank you to all of the winners!

Your contributions have made our Community stronger and make this Forum a welcoming place for all users! I hope you all continue to have great success and thank you again for your contributions throughout HackaTRON season 4 and the TRON Forum :partying_face:

11 Likes

As I rejoice with my fellow contributor’s prize winners for receiving their prizes, I wish to let the team know that I am yet to receive my own prize of the contributor’s prize and will allow the team to distribute same when they feel appropriate though I would appreciate it if I could know the reason why I’m the only one yet to receive the contributor’s prize. Thank you!

2 Likes

Gracias por sus palabras, entre todos hacemos que cada día sea un lugar más agradable para nuevos usuarios.
Trabajamos todos juntos.

2 Likes

Thank you bro.

You help us a lot on this forum.

Please don’t stop, keep doing it.

We love it.

More blessings :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you so much,
Thank you for your invaluable support to the community and your your great works in the forum
Keep it up :handshake:
Together we can make the world a better place
Together we can make Tron great
We Are stronger together :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you a lot for organising such awesome hackathon ! Tron dao team is doing a great job ! As a community member it can be a challenging task to go through all the projects during the hackathons, and still everybody did fantastic work thru the whole process of hackathon. I would also like to invite all the og TRON and BitTorrent community members to participate in hackathons and not just come in the forum to vote their favourite projects. Many great projects who are still in early stages need our support and vote from og TRON members can be great kick start. Good luck to all for the future !

3 Likes

Congrats All !! well done :clap::tada:

1 Like

You all did an amazing job congrats to all of you :champagne::champagne:

1 Like

Looking forward to season 5 and hope we will see more BTTC projects this time :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Im sure @EMerchant and @admin.hackathon can help us! @Youngyuppie thank you for your understanding

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I wish they could look into this issue and address it.

1 Like

Well done all! Excited to see the new ones on season 5

To gain this prize, what are the requirements, What I want to say is that How any user can gain it ?

Also can one person gain this prize again and again over new seasons? Can you put some details on it ?

To gain the community contributor prize we have to actively interact throughout the hackathon. Basically we have to test out the hackathon submissions and put some relevant questions (if any) on the submissions. And of course, we must keep spreading the word for hackaTRONs.
And yes, one person can gain the prize again.

1 Like