About the Hackathon Season 7 category

@WindsOfChange92 can you please confirm whether I have been accepted to theHackathon Group or not for Season 7? I was accepted for Season 6, and I guess that is enough for me to create a post for Season 7!

Just need your confirmation

This season, non-US resident winners, will be receiving the TRX by which method? Because HTX has been blocked by many nations and is thus inaccessible.

1 Like

Can any admin provide the template for the community post that we can use to tell about or submission?

Also, I have joined the Telegram server for Tron, but even after clicking on I accept button in the About TRON DAO channel I don’t get access for any of the channel where I can post something

If you were accepted in Season 6 then you will be good to go for Season 7. You can check your groups in the top right of the forum.

2 Likes

US residents received via other options same with Season 6 as in Season 6 HTX was not an option.

1 Like

The template is provided when you click “Create post” in the hackathon season 7 forum topic.

You will need to adjust it accordingly.

The correct Telegram group is this one Telegram: Contact @tronnetworkEN

The ABOUT TRONDAO is a locked chat so other subchats are available. Be careful of people impersonating TRON DAO members.

1 Like

So, in this season also, every winner will be paid by various methods (and that excludes HTX), right?

1 Like

Please refer to the devpost rules on prize delivery. TRON Grand Hackathon - HackaTRON Season 7: Unleash the Future of Blockchain: Code, Create, Collaborate - Devpost

3 Likes

A small typo error on the hackathon page

Even though this post is pinned in the hackathon 7 category. But it is never pinned to the top of the channel. I guess it needs to be fixed because sometimes its very difficult to find this particular post among the project posts

1 Like

@WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon ,
Please grant me access of create topic on my account.

1 Like

Looking forward to entering my project in the hackathon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon ,
Devpost user name is: “ghalibshah1995”
can you grant me access for create topic for season 7.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon ,
I had applied to join group for submitting my project blockchain based supply chain management system on TRON and my application is not approved still.
devpost Id : nitinbilla10

Thanks for this opportunity and how i can take access of create topic ? @admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92

1 Like

1 Like

although there are 28 projects at all for now, 10 of them in web3 category. That track will be so challenging this time again

3 Likes

yea every season is like that, but just a few of them has been qualified

1 Like

Thanks for creating opportunity for us :slight_smile:

Oh, that’s supposed to be this way. Thanks for pointing that out

1 Like