Africa Stars / Turu Angels - NFT Fundraising

Yea nice mission Impressed tooo

11 Likes

Nice start … 20/100 minted :clap:t2::clap:t2:

9 Likes

Mint link in case someone is looking for it :

10 Likes

We have updated our Index section in the website, using the Star NFT’s as clickeable button to direct you to the right location in the website.

Libya and Congo have been filling up nicely with very interesting stories…

19 Likes

The stories are truly intriguing and amazing… looking forward to more updates :+1:

7 Likes

Fantastic idea Turu! Looking forward for more news from Africa Stars & Turu Angels :fire::clap:

9 Likes

We have added interesting info about Madagascar and Mauretania in the meantime

14 Likes

Keep going team, Have my support. Nice initiative :fire::fire:

9 Likes

minting has started on kraftly.io

7 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:Keep going… Green everywhere

6 Likes

Minting is going on smoothly really proud to be #Africa and thanking all those involve with this project. Africa to the world and beyond

8 Likes

I wish you much success with your project, I think what you are doing is great

We are in the WEB3 segment, if you think we can do something as a team, count on us!!!

9 Likes

Liked reading about this!

8 Likes

I really like this project and Turu :smiley:

9 Likes

Its really great to read all these amazing info about africa :star_struck::star_struck:

7 Likes

Nice information and i see people loving it! And me too :blush:

I had a question what more passiveincome in the store apart from BBT drops for Africastars NFT Holders?

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

In the long term we plan to build the website into a solid platform with enough traffic. We are doing this by increasing content and also adding a commercial platform in the site.
Once we have enough traffic on the website, we plan to start capitalizing the platform with like sponsored content and paid exposure of African based initiatives.
Once the website platfrom starts generating revenue, we will share a significant portion of that revenue with the Africa Stars NFT holders.

10 Likes

Amazing I started knowing Africa better and I believe everyone should get involved to know more! It’s really a amazing history of humanity and civilisation :star_struck::star2::star2::star2::pray:

9 Likes

Time to learn more about Africa and support them through crypto :fire::fire:

13 Likes

Wow it’s amazing :heart_eyes_cat:… loving it

8 Likes