Animatica - Anime Themed NFT Card Battles with Blockchain Privacy

Thank you for your reply to me, please tell me will your players be able to create custom card or will they be able to mint their own nfts base on existing anime characters, thank you

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate your support and feedback. Weā€™re excited about the governance tokens tooā€”giving players a voice in the gameā€™s future is something we feel strongly about. Your encouragement means a lot to us, and we canā€™t wait to share more updates with the community!

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome! Yes, players will have the ability to create their own custom cards by uploading unique artwork and assigning stats like Attack, Defense, Speed, and Health. However, to respect intellectual property rights, players wonā€™t be able to mint NFTs based on existing anime characters unless they own the rights or have permission. The idea is to foster creativity and originality while providing a platform for custom, user-generated content that still aligns with legal guidelines.

Have you considered offering a subscription model or a seasonal battle pass that provides access to exclusive content or unlocks additional features? This could provide predictable revenue while rewarding consistent player engagement.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion! We havenā€™t thought about a subscription model or seasonal battle pass yet, but itā€™s definitely something weā€™ll consider as the player base grows. Once we see more consistent user engagement, weā€™ll explore adding features like that to enhance the experience and reward our dedicated players.

Indeed it is worthy of consideration as user adoption grows.

2 Likes

Thanks for your support and enthusiasm! Weā€™ll definitely consider it as user adoption grows!

1 Like

Really apreciation on your achievement

1 Like

Thank you so much, really appreciate the support!

1 Like

I appreciate how you take intellectual property right very serious as a way to avoid any lawsuit that is related to copyright infringement, thank you

1 Like

Thanks for noticing! Iā€™m glad my approach to IP rights resonated with you. Letā€™s keep building responsibly!

1 Like

@admin.hackathon @SimbadMarino @WindsOfChange92 @adeel

Lack of working MVP, the project shouldnā€™t count as eligible.

• Website is not working, you can not even connect your wallet
  • All texts and images are ChatGPT generated
  • Not any social media, anyway they put to many bot activites on DevPost submisson
  • Private account (for a reason)
  • Forum submission is missing all the necessary details

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. Iā€™d like to clarify a few things:

1. Lack of working MVP: The website is functional when connected to the BTTC testnet. Please ensure youā€™re connecting to the correct network before concluding that it isnā€™t working. Hereā€™s the link: https://animatica-rho.vercel.app/.

2. Website is not working: As mentioned, the site requires connection to the BTTC testnet to function correctly. Please try that before concluding that it doesnā€™t work. Itā€™s a technical requirement specific to the project.

3. Texts and images generated by ChatGPT: We used AI tools to streamline the creation of content like texts and placeholders for images, as many teams do during the prototyping phase. However, we are actively working on replacing them with custom content as we finalize the project.

4. No social media presence: We planned to unveil our social media and promotional material once the project gallery opens. This was a deliberate decision to focus on the technical development first before promoting it publicly.

5. Bot activities on DevPost: There is no bot activity. All submissions and interactions are genuine, and we welcome any verification from the platform. Any concerns on that matter are completely unfounded.

6. Private account: The private nature of the account is a security and privacy preference at this stage of development. Once the project is fully launched, we plan to make all details public.

7. Missing forum submission details: We are aware that some details are currently missing, but this is temporary. We are preparing to provide all necessary information after the weekend once we have refined certain aspects of the project.

We appreciate your feedback, but it would be helpful to try out the functionality and understand the projectā€™s current phase before making assumptions. We are continuously working on improving and updating the project, and all will be addressed shortly.

1 Like

I already declared all the problems about your project. Other forum members will check it and see the problems I mentioned. Once again, your website doesnā€™t connect neither in BTTC Mainnet or Testnet.

answer those too!!

1 Like

I have update please check!

Another ChatGPT generated text in 10 seconds! @admin.hackathon @adeel @SimbadMarino @WindsOfChange92 check this project closely please!

2 Likes

Hey, I get where youā€™re coming from, but the project is real and still in progress. We used AI tools for some content, but the development work is legit. Try connecting to the BTTC testnet to see the site in action: https://animatica-rho.vercel.app/. Weā€™ll have more updates after the weekend.

Constructive feedback is always welcome!

I feel like I am talking with AI. I told what I need to tell, rest will be handled by admin.

1 Like

Fair enough, I get it. Just wanted to clarify a few things on my end. The rest is in the adminā€™s hands, so Iā€™ll leave it at that. Thanks for your input. :saluting_face:

1 Like

I get your point, but honestly, this is a hackathonā€”Iā€™m here to learn and grow, not just to aim for a prize. Participating and building something is part of the experience for me. Getting comments like this is pretty discouraging when the goal is to improve. Anyway, Iā€™ll leave it to the admins now. Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like